AniDB error Banned

Support for Windows users
v1r3z

AniDB error Banned

Post by v1r3z »

Win10 64bit purchsed form windows store.

Really excited and thankfull for awesome app.

Issue:
First day I was able to rename about 20 series
same for second day
- passed one week busy with life
today I get banned error after 1 or 2 series... dont know what to do
went to Anidb they said they dont support 3rd part apps
uninstalled Filebot and re-downloaded from the store.

what should I do? I consider myself to be very tech savvy but coding and Java are not my thing.

Code: Select all

May 14, 2017 1:06:52 PM net.filebot.ui.rename.RenamePanel$AutoCompleteAction$1 done
WARNING: IllegalStateException: AniDB error: Banned
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: AniDB error: Banned
	at net.filebot.ui.rename.RenamePanel$AutoCompleteAction$1.done(RenamePanel.java:931)
Caused by: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: AniDB error: Banned
	at net.filebot.ui.rename.EpisodeListMatcher.match(EpisodeListMatcher.java:114)
	at net.filebot.ui.rename.RenamePanel$AutoCompleteAction$1.doInBackground(RenamePanel.java:916)
	at net.filebot.ui.rename.RenamePanel$AutoCompleteAction$1.doInBackground(RenamePanel.java:912)
Caused by: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: AniDB error: Banned
	at net.filebot.ui.rename.EpisodeListMatcher.fetchEpisodeSet(EpisodeListMatcher.java:217)
	at net.filebot.ui.rename.EpisodeListMatcher.matchEpisodeSet(EpisodeListMatcher.java:152)
	at net.filebot.ui.rename.EpisodeListMatcher.lambda$null$3(EpisodeListMatcher.java:106)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: AniDB error: Banned
	at net.filebot.web.AnidbClient.fetchSeriesData(AnidbClient.java:98)
	at net.filebot.web.AbstractEpisodeListProvider.lambda$getSeriesData$1(AbstractEpisodeListProvider.java:60)
	at net.filebot.Cache.computeIf(Cache.java:90)
	at net.filebot.Cache$TypedCache.computeIf(Cache.java:176)
	at net.filebot.Cache.computeIfAbsent(Cache.java:96)
	at net.filebot.Cache$TypedCache.computeIfAbsent(Cache.java:181)
	at net.filebot.web.AbstractEpisodeListProvider.getSeriesData(AbstractEpisodeListProvider.java:59)
	at net.filebot.web.AbstractEpisodeListProvider.getEpisodeList(AbstractEpisodeListProvider.java:36)
	at net.filebot.ui.rename.EpisodeListMatcher.lambda$null$6(EpisodeListMatcher.java:207)
rednoah
The Source

Re: AniDB error Banned

Post by rednoah »

Nothing you can do. Your IP has be banned by AniDB so it doesn't answer the requests FileBot is sending. If you're not abusing AniDB, then you're probably sharing an IP (e.g. same VPN) with someone who does.

You'll have to wait. Hopefully your IP will get auto-unbanned after a few days or weeks. You can use TheTVDB instead for now.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.