Determine Version Number

Support for Windows users
mwherry

Determine Version Number

Post by mwherry »

Happy Sunday,

Wanted to find out if there was a way to verify the version number. I use Windows 10 (the paid version and all that) and I wanted to make sure it actually performs updates to the most recent version as they come around.

Wonderful Program has pretty much 95% the program I previously used TheRenamer. Right now the primary reason I still use that is that it puts into the directory with movies the IMDB link for the movie. However, since I love the {vf} flag I then re-run it thru the FIlebot Program.

Odd and off topic feature Request
Adding Metadata for the show into the directory to match the program that the person uses as a video player. Example Plex. Seems like with Sonarr and others that's always a bit messy (At least for plex)

Would be interesting to have something where you could indicate as a scope "Download SRT, XYZ Meta data".. blah

Anyway.. Great program, worth the cost in windows 10 and have even donated a few times since (I use the other version from time to time and it nags me).

Very Best
rednoah
The Source

Re: Determine Version Number

Post by rednoah »

Yes, you can view all internal version numbers via the Groovy Console from the GUI or via filebot -version from CMD. Please read the FAQ for details.

FileBot does not create *.url files. There's command-line script that you can run to add artwork/nfo/url files automatically.

Not sure what you're trying to say. If it's something like NFO files then there's the artwork.* scripts for that. If you're organizing files for Plex, then using the {plex} format should be fine for Plex to identify each file and then fetch metadata itself as necessary.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.