FileBot for Windows 7 and Windows Server

Support for Windows users
rednoah
The Source

FileBot for Windows 7 and Windows Server

Post by rednoah »

** DEPRECATED **

A new custom license system for FileBot that will support all platforms is currently under development and will allow you to purchase FileBot on all supported platforms including Windows 7 and Windows Server. (1 June 2018)

:arrow: There's about ~12 people who purchased a private build. Feel free to PM me with your name / email so I can refund your PayPal payment, so that you can purchase a normal license instead now.

Windows 7 and Windows Server do not support the Microsoft Store and thus don't make it easy to get and run the latest version of FileBot.

I highly recommend using Windows 10 but if this is really not an option for you, then I may be able to provide private builds for trusted contributors or users that are willing to pay a premium for custom builds. These builds are intended for companies or professional users that value software and customer support and don't blink twice about spending hundreds of dollars on software licenses.

Please note that custom builds for individual professional users (or companies) come at a significantly higher price because of the added time and effort involved as the process isn't fully automated like the Microsoft Store. It would make my life so much easier if I didn't have to worry about Windows 7 and Windows Server. The Microsoft Store saves me time and you money, so please use the Microsoft Store if possible at all. ;)

:idea: 50 EUR for new users that have not contributed to FileBot in any way in the past. BTC is accepted, but at a premium price.

:idea: Negotiable price for anyone who has contributed to FileBot.

Notes:
  • Windows Server 2019 is expected to support Windows Store applications
  • Windows XP / Windows Server 2008 are not supported and cannot be supported
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.