Move Animation files to a different folder

Support for Windows users
shredder5262

Move Animation files to a different folder

Post by shredder5262 »

Can't say for sure on the file size until I run into one, but I know they come up occasionally. I don't think they are larger that 20MB though.

I have a few other questions also that I can start a separate post if needed.
Is there a way to run multiple versions of the script ? I have a separate data store for my animation movies (not anime) which is a sub-dir of my main Movie data store; I'm happy to set the category manually in qbittorrent, but I'm wanting the script to kick off, rename, and plug it into the respective data store, something like this

Code: Select all

Main Movie datastore 
filebot -script fn:amc --output "X:\Movies" --action Move -non-strict "C:\Users\downloader\Desktop\Bubble" --log-file "C:\Users\downloader\Desktop\Amc Log Files\amc.log" --def excludeList="C:\Users\downloader\Desktop\Amc Log Files\excludelist\amc.txt" --def music=y --conflict skip --def artwork=y --def skipExtract=y --def unsorted=y "C:\Users\downloader\Desktop\Amc Log Files\Unidentified Media" --def clean=y

Animation data store, sub-dir of Movie datastore
filebot -script fn:amc --output "X:\Movies\Animation" --action Move -non-strict "C:\Users\downloader\Desktop\Bubble" --log-file "C:\Users\downloader\Desktop\Amc Log Files\amc.log" --def excludeList="C:\Users\downloader\Desktop\Amc Log Files\excludelist\amc.txt" --def music=y --conflict skip --def artwork=y --def skipExtract=y --def unsorted=y "C:\Users\downloader\Desktop\Amc Log Files\Unidentified Media" --def clean=y
Also, Ideally, I'd like all the artwork to be in a sub-dir of the {movienamefolder} ....so path_to_movies\{moviename} (year)\Artwork...is there a way to do this?
rednoah
The Source

Re: Move Animation files to a different folder

Post by rednoah »

:arrow: split from Cleaner script problems

How do you define "Animation" and how can FileBot know which files is considered "Animation" by you? Do you mean Anime episodes? Or Anime movies? Or any movie that's in the Animation category according to TheMovieDB? Or any files that are some magic predefined "Animation" folder?

You can use custom formats to generate different destination paths for different files:
https://www.filebot.net/naming.html

:idea: Use the Format Editor GUI to experiment with custom formats. After you're done prototyping, you can read the amc script manual on how to pass in your custom formats.

Unfortunately, custom artwork naming is not supported. Though you could easily write your own script that post-processes all the artwork files produced by the amc script.

EDIT:

:arrow: Separate Live Action and Animation Movies into different folders
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.