[Windows] Duplicate Video file finder Application

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
CooLTanG

[Windows] Duplicate Video file finder Application

Post by CooLTanG »

So I've made a small program (using c#). I tried creating it in java using the filebot source, but it just seemed over my head, so I tied it into a duplicate groovy script.

The program finds duplicate videos (even if its not exactly the same (hdrip vs bluray)), but it knows its the same actual Movie or TV episode.

1) First of all, you need a bunch of movies/tv shows that have ran through the filebot.exe rename program.

2) Now you choose which folders you'd like it to search, then you press "Duplicate Search". Now it calls the filebot.exe command with the duplicate groovy script (shown below), and then it lists all duplicate movies/video, using the metadata that it already got from FileBot being run on those files/folders.

3) You can check on which videos you'd like to delete or you can double click them to view the video and find out if u'd like to keep it.

Link to Find Duplicate Video Program:
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fi ... 8646219974

Fixed the duplicate program, it ran into issues of "D:/", which it should only use "D:"

The groovy duplicate script I run (which is auto-created by my program and deleted after closing)

Code: Select all

def model		= '''Name|Old Name|Path|Size|Video Format|Bitrate|Duration|Resolution|Video Codec|Audio Codec|Audio Channels'''
def template 	= '''{n}|{file.name}|{file.getCanonicalPath()}|{gigabytes} GB|{vf}|{media.overallBitRateString}|{media.DurationString3}|{resolution}|{vc}|{ac}|{af}'''

println model;

args.getFiles{ it.isVideo() }.groupBy{ it.metadata }.each{ m, fs ->
	if (m && fs.size() > 1) {
		fs.toSorted(new VideoQuality()).eachWithIndex{ f, i ->
			def mi = getMediaInfo(f, template)

println mi
		}
	}
}
Last edited by CooLTanG on 17 Oct 2016, 21:08, edited 2 times in total.
CooLTanG

Re: [Windows] Duplicate Video file finder Application

Post by CooLTanG »

Let me know if anyone has problems or if any errors occurs if u use the duplicate program
twz2004

Re: [Windows] Duplicate Video file finder Application

Post by twz2004 »

Do you have an updated program for this? everytime I run this I get an error and it won't work.

'Failed to run duplicate Groovy Script with FileBot'