AMC - Change Format Based on Label

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
Westane

AMC - Change Format Based on Label

Post by Westane »

Hey, sorry for the noob question but I'm having a hard time finding the syntax for this.

After years of using (and fixing...) EventGhost I finally made the jump to just using the AMC script in tandem with uTorrent and it works great! What I'm looking to do is this: My media library is sorted in multiple folders for TV and Movies, ie, TV Shows, Kids TV Shows, Reality TV Shows, Movies, Kids Movies, Anime Movies, etc.

I was hoping there was a way using the AMC script to either change the renaming format (so as to change the output directory) based on the torrent label OR to integrate the label into the output format directly, as in, "X:/%L/{n}/Season {s}/{sxe - t}" or something.

Thanks for the help!
rednoah
The Source

Re: AMC - Change Format Based on Label

Post by rednoah »

Both approaches will work. You can use the {label} binding in your format if you want to do more complex checks.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Westane

Post by Westane »

rednoah wrote:Both approaches will work. You can use the {label} binding in your format if you want to do more complex checks.
How exactly would I write that out in the script? I'm at work otherwise I'd try it, but my best guess is:

Code: Select all

--filter "ut_label='Kids Movie'" --def movieFormat="M:/Kids Movies/{ny}/{fn}"
or...

--output "M:/%L"
Is that correct?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

--output "M:/%L" is probably less good of an idea, because --output must be a valid existing folder, which may not be the case depending on the value of %L.

--filter doesn't do what you think it does: viewtopic.php?t=2127

Here's what I'd do:

--output "M:" --def movieFormat="{label}/{plex.tail}"
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.