fn:cleaner - way to clean root?

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
pjburnhill

fn:cleaner - way to clean root?

Post by pjburnhill »

Hi,

Code: Select all

/usr/bin/filebot -script fn:cleaner --def exts="/jpg|jpeg|png|gif|nfo|xml|htm|html|log|srt|sub|idx|md5|sfv|txt|rtf|url|db|dna|log|tgmd|json|data|srv|srr|nzb|z|aria*|torrent|par\d+|part\d+/" --action test /myfiles/
Above is the command I run, and it works fine on subfolders under /myfiles/. The problem is that over time .torrent and .aria2 accumulate in the /myfiles/ root and the cleaner doesn't delete those. Any way around this without setting --def root=y?
rednoah
The Source

Re: fn:cleaner - way to clean root?

Post by rednoah »

Delete Root doesn't do anything unless the root folder ends up being empty.

You can add torrent and aria2 files to your custom clutter extension list. If all files get removed, then the folder can be removed as well.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
pjburnhill

Post by pjburnhill »

Sorry, do you mean another --def or the --def exts? I already have both torrent and aria2 on there?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

aria* doesn't do what you think it does. aria.+ is what you meant. Please read up on regular expressions for details. ;)

@see https://regexr.com/
pjburnhill

Post by pjburnhill »

rednoah wrote: 21 Oct 2017, 14:29 aria* doesn't do what you think it does. aria.+ is what you meant. Please read up on regular expressions for details. ;)

@see https://regexr.com/
Thanks, I've used aria.+ and aria2 but files still remain, as do .torrent files even though they're both on the list.. as a side-note, all those files are deleted from sub-folders but not the root..
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Please create a simple test case and then post the commands and console output so I can recreate the issue.