MediaDetection.guessMovieFolder() yields null for some file paths

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
abescalamis

MediaDetection.guessMovieFolder() yields null for some file paths

Post by abescalamis »

This command was working on my synology NAS and stopped working when I change the name of the share Folder.

In the AMC filebot folder (shared folder) I have 4 folders; Animated, Kids, Bluray, Webrips, inside those I put the movies and the command renames the subs the same as the video, then I changed the name of the Shared folder from AMC Filebot to AMC, and it stopped working, I tried putting the old name back and still doesn't work.

The command works if I put those 4 folders (animated, Kids, Bluray, Webrips) inside a folder.

Code: Select all

filebot -rename -r '/volume1/AMC Filebot' --db xattr -non-strict --format "{def m = net.filebot.media.MediaDetection.guessMovieFolder(f); m/m.name}{subt}"
I been getting this error, I'm wondering if the synology java package or fileboot was updated and cause this problem

Code: Select all

Task: AMC clean subs
Start time: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 11:38:35 GMT
Stop time: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 11:38:52 GMT
Current status: 1
Standard output/error:
Rename files using [Extended Attributes]
Expression yields empty value: Cannot get property 'name' on null object | Binding "subt": undefined
net.filebot.format.SuppressedThrowables: Expression yields empty value: Cannot get property 'name' on null object | Binding "subt": undefined
        at net.filebot.format.ExpressionFormat.format(ExpressionFormat.java:163)
        at net.filebot.format.ExpressionFormat.format(ExpressionFormat.java:129)
        at net.filebot.cli.CmdlineOperations.lambda$renameFiles$4(CmdlineOperations.java:523)
        at net.filebot.cli.CmdlineOperations.renameFiles(CmdlineOperations.java:519)
        at net.filebot.cli.CmdlineOperations.rename(CmdlineOperations.java:105)
        at net.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.runCommand(ArgumentProcessor.java:88)
        at net.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.run(ArgumentProcessor.java:26)
        at net.filebot.Main.main(Main.java:115)
Caused by: net.filebot.format.BindingException: Binding "subt": undefined
        at net.filebot.format.MediaBindingBean.undefined(MediaBindingBean.java:106)
        at net.filebot.format.ExpressionBindings.get(ExpressionBindings.java:63)
        at net.filebot.format.ExpressionFileFormat$1.get(ExpressionFileFormat.java:21)
        at net.filebot.format.PrivilegedInvocation$1.run(PrivilegedInvocation.java:34)
        at net.filebot.format.PrivilegedInvocation.invoke(PrivilegedInvocation.java:30)
        at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy10.get(Unknown Source)
        at net.filebot.format.ExpressionFormat$Variable.eval(ExpressionFormat.java:275)
        at net.filebot.format.ExpressionFormat.format(ExpressionFormat.java:147)
        ... 7 more

Failure (°_°)
rednoah
The Source

Re: Command stop working 1 day ago

Post by rednoah »

What is the full path of {f} for files where {net.filebot.media.MediaDetection.guessMovieFolder(f)} yields null?

:idea: The error you describe is entirely expected depending on the file path, since guessMovieFolder may or may not be able to guess the movie folder depending on the file path. Meaning it'll work for some paths but not others.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.