Receiving TV Data

All about user-defined episode / movie / file name format expressions
rednoah
The Source

Re: Receiving TV Data

Post by rednoah »

Even better. Time to give back to TheTVDB and help them add German data. ;)
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Sheldon

Post by Sheldon »

Funny! But you can also have a different not so optimistic point of view.
In this case FileBot is useless in the moment!
The renaming needs to be done manually again. Great! Yeah!
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

So instead of renaming manually the obvious solution should be to go to the TheTVDB and add the missing data - clear cache - automatically rename with FileBot.

Don't be selfish. Just add the missing data. The only reason it's missing is somebody else couldn't be bothered. It only takes one single person to fix the problem for everybody forever.
Sheldon

Post by Sheldon »

I didn't know that I can do it! Please tell me how?
Sheldon

Post by Sheldon »

Oops! I just had a look at TheTVDB.com
There I found a german title for Defiance 0209.
But FileBot receives the english title for this episode if I request the german title.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

The data was probably added very recently. Try again next week and it'll work as expected.
Sheldon

Post by Sheldon »

Hi,

I just switched to Filebot 4.5. If I press F5 I get

FileBot 4.5 (r2611)
JNA Native: 4.0.0
MediaInfo: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class net.filebot.mediainfo.MediaInfoLibrary
7-Zip-JBinding: net.sf.sevenzipjbinding.SevenZipNativeInitializationException: Failed to load 7z-JBinding: no 7-Zip-JBinding in java.library.path
chromaprint-tools: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "D:\Portable Applications\Platform\PortableApps\FileBot\fpcalc.exe": CreateProcess error=2, Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden
Extended Attributes: OK
Groovy Engine: 2.3.7
JRE: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.8.0_20
JVM: 32-bit Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
CPU/MEM: 2 Core / 247 MB Max Memory / 21 MB Used Memory

I already downloaded the MediaInfo.dll but there still seems to be something wrong or missing.
Please help! What needs to be done?

Kind regards,

Sheldon
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

See FAQ. You're using 32-bit JVM and probably trying to use 64-bit native libs, which won't work. Or the libraries are just not where they should be (see fpcalc error).
Sheldon

Post by Sheldon »

Ok, step by step.
I downloaded FileBot_4.5-portable.zip. It does not contain fpcalc.exe. So how can I get it?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Portable: FileBot-4.5-portable.zipfor Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, BSD and Solaris
This package does not include the MediaInfo and 7-Zip native libraries. 32-bit JRE requires 32-bit native libs
@see http://www.filebot.net/#download

There's a link right on the main page. Follow the link and find the binaries for your platform.
Sheldon

Post by Sheldon »

That's what I already did. But I only find this

http://sourceforge.net/p/filebot/code/2 ... iaInfo.dll

I downloaded it and put it in the FileBot directory.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

If it's right there, and can be read, then it will work:

Code: Select all

D:\Portable Applications\Platform\PortableApps\FileBot\fpcalc.exe
(as it says in the error message)

You can check if that works first.
Sheldon

Post by Sheldon »

The problem is that I only get the dll. There is no fpcalc.exe.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

MediaInfo however *.dll are libraries so it works different. If you're using this unofficial portable build you first wanna check how java.library.path and jna.library.path are set. In my portable package the Windows launcher certainly does set these properties to the EXEDIR.
Sheldon

Post by Sheldon »

You are right! I corrected the settings. Pressing F5 I get this

FileBot 4.5 (r2611)
JNA Native: 4.0.0
MediaInfo: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class net.filebot.mediainfo.MediaInfoLibrary
7-Zip-JBinding: net.sf.sevenzipjbinding.SevenZipNativeInitializationException: Failed to load 7z-JBinding: no 7-Zip-JBinding in java.library.path
chromaprint-tools: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "D:\Portable Applications\Platform\PortableApps\FileBot\fpcalc.exe": CreateProcess error=2, Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden
Extended Attributes: OK
Groovy Engine: 2.3.7
JRE: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.8.0_20
JVM: 32-bit Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
CPU/MEM: 2 Core / 247 MB Max Memory / 21 MB Used Memory
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Just try with my portable release first. That should work right out of the box once you copy the libraries. After that you can figure out how to fix this PortableApps package.
Sheldon

Post by Sheldon »

That's what ik do! I just run the jar. But there is f.e. no fpcalc.exe in your package.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

The jar cannot know about it's environment. The FileBot.exe will however correctly initialize and start java and then run the program stored in FileBot.jar archive.

And of course there is no native library or native program included, since these are platform dependent and I cannot know which environment you're own, especially if you're portable.

You need to learn what native libraries and computer architectures are and then you will know why there is only 1 jar but many fpcalc / libmediainfo / etc

For dummies: If you use 32-bit Windows you will need 32-bit Windows fpcalc.exe, using 64-bit fpcalc won't work, and using 32-bit Linux fpcalc also won't work. The jar always works because it's Java, and not native code, hence it needs Java to be executed.
Sheldon

Post by Sheldon »

I know! That's why I configered this in the cmd. You once told me that the exe just runs the jar using the cmd config.
So the only question remains is how to get the native libs and how to configure them correctly in the cmd.
Then it should work, or?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

So if you made your own filebot.cmd launcher, why haven't you posted the command with which you run the jar?

Actually, the portable does contain a filebot.cmd already:

@ECHO OFF
java -Dunixfs=false -DuseExtendedFileAttributes=true -DuseCreationDate=false -Djava.net.useSystemProxies=false -Dsun.net.client.defaultConnectTimeout=10000 -Dsun.net.client.defaultReadTimeout=60000 -Djna.nosys=true -Dapplication.deployment=portable -Dapplication.analytics=true "-Dapplication.dir=%~dp0." "-Duser.home=%~dp0."  "-Djava.io.tmpdir=%~dp0temp" "-Djna.library.path=%~dp0" "-Djava.library.path=%~dp0" -Dnet.filebot.AcoustID.fpcalc="%~dp0fpcalc.exe" -Djava.util.prefs.PreferencesFactory=net.filebot.util.prefs.FilePreferencesFactory "-Dnet.filebot.util.prefs.file=%~dp0prefs.properties" -jar "%~dp0FileBot.jar" %*
PS: The *.l4j.ini files are specific to the code in the .exe launcher. Although it does show you all the properties, things like %EXEDIR% may not be resolved by your CMD.

PS2: This thread is totally of topic, and nobody will ever find any of this even if they have a similar problem. Future replies will be very short. ;)
Sheldon

Post by Sheldon »

Sorry! My mistake. This is my command:

java -Dunixfs=false -DuseExtendedFileAttributes=true -DuseCreationDate=false -Djava.net.useSystemProxies=false -Dsun.net.client.defaultConnectTimeout=10000 -Dsun.net.client.defaultReadTimeout=60000 -Djna.nosys=true -Dapplication.deployment=portable -Dapplication.analytics=true "-Dapplication.dir=D:\Portable Applications\Platform\PortableApps\FileBot" "-Duser.home=D:\Portable Applications\Platform\PortableApps\FileBot"  "-Djava.io.tmpdir=D:\Portable Applications\Platform\PortableApps\FileBot\Temp" "-Djna.library.path=D:\Portable Applications\Platform\PortableApps\CommonFiles\Java_8_20\lib" "-Djava.library.path=D:\Portable Applications\Platform\PortableApps\CommonFiles\Java_8_20\lib" -Dnet.filebot.AcoustID.fpcalc="D:\Portable Applications\Platform\PortableApps\FileBot\fpcalc.exe" -Djava.util.prefs.PreferencesFactory=net.filebot.util.prefs.FilePreferencesFactory "-Dnet.filebot.util.prefs.file=D:\Portable Applications\Platform\PortableApps\FileBot\prefs.properties" -jar "D:\Portable Applications\Platform\PortableApps\FileBot\FileBot.jar" %*
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Does it work if you just use my portable package (with the native components added manually)?

FYI, this is definitely not what I do in my filebot command:

"-Djna.library.path=D:\Portable Applications\Platform\PortableApps\CommonFiles\Java_8_20\lib"
Sheldon

Post by Sheldon »

That's what I mean. What setting is required for -Djna?
Currently I am a bit busy but I will test it with your portable packkage and come back to you.
Shall I open a new topic for this issue?