Filebot behind VyprVPN

Any questions? Need some help?
Rjay

Filebot behind VyprVPN

Post by Rjay »

Just wondering if anyone is using Filebot behind VyperVPN and seeing any issues?

I am seeing with certain sessions Filebot wont be able to rename a file, I am guessing due to not reaching certain websites. When I notice this happening I check by testing a manual file rename from the commandline and it doesn't work. Drop the VPN connection and it works. :|

Just wondering if anyone else is seeing this behaviour and if there is a list of URL's used by Filebot that I can request the VPN provider whitelist.

thanks
rednoah
The Source

Re: Filebot behind VyprVPN

Post by rednoah »

What error message do you get? It should include the URL that's not working. In general, FileBot requires access to filebot.net and TheTVDB / TheMovieDB / etc depending on what database you choose to use.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Rjay

Re: Filebot behind VyprVPN

Post by Rjay »

thanks for the response Red Noah! yeh not sure, normally I would grab a screenshot for forum posts but I just figured this one might be as simple as a list of URL's to whitelist.

I will check next time the issue occurs and I will grab screenshots. In the meantime I will submit a support ticket requesting the URL's you mentioned are whitelisted with Vypr.