Edit Match - Match source Drop down not working.

Support for Windows users
HellPhantom

Edit Match - Match source Drop down not working.

Post by HellPhantom »

Hi I am sure this worked a while ago, I cant remember how long ago I noticed it no longer works.
Using Windows UI V 4.9.4

I have noticed when a movie was matched incorrectly and you go to edit match to fix it the drop down for the source does not work. It is annoying when you matched a batch of say 20 movies to tmdb and one needs fixing by matching it to omdb and you can't change the source. the source is lock to what yo picked originally to match it against.

This is the real reason I am writing this. The same problem occurs when you write your expressions and you want to change a movies sample.
When you enter into change sample>select match the source is also locked there for me to always me themoviedb and cant be changed to omdb.
I want to do some testing with a match from omdb that only exists on omdb and that there is no match for on themoviedb.

I can workaround the normal file match issue by deleting the unmatched movie and re-doing it separately with matching to omdb but I cant work around the problem in the format editor. The same problem exists for tvdb in the series format editor.

I hope this is only for me and that there is an easy fix.

Edit movie match

Format or Expresion editor Movie binding select match

Format or Expresion editor TV binding select match
rednoah
The Source

Re: Edit Match - Match source Drop down not working.

Post by rednoah »

A bit of a strange one, should be fixed with FileBot r9039 and higher.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
HellPhantom

Re: Edit Match - Match source Drop down not working.

Post by HellPhantom »

Good to hear. I will have a look when new version is released.
Thank you