FileBot License key

Support for Windows users
liveforeverhanson

FileBot License key

Post by liveforeverhanson »

Having a hard time trying to activate my license key with file bot. It keeps giving me a error message that says " License Error: C:\Users\owner\AppData\Roaming\FileBot\license.txt" I cant seem to find any info on how to fix this. im using windows 10 as my OS
rednoah
The Source

Re: FileBot License key

Post by rednoah »

:idea: There may be additional information in the *.log files in above mentioned app data folder.

:arrow: Try completely uninstalling FileBot and removing the C:\Users\owner\AppData\Roaming\FileBot app data folder then re-installing the latest version.

:idea: System Information would be appreciated as well. Please read How to Request Help on that.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
dlmcclellan1961

Post by dlmcclellan1961 »

I purchased the lifetime license and had now problems activating it on both my laptops. When I try to activate it on my Desktop running Windows 10 it tells me signed message not found. Is there a limit to how many computers I can have it loaded to? If not can you email me the license string so I can try to cut and paste it in as I delete that email or do you have a fix for this. Thanks for your help
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

There is no limit. You most likely just didn't select a valid license file or license text.

:?: What exactly does the error message say? What exactly does the error.log file say?

:?: What exactly are you using as license key? Please send me as personal message.

In the meanwhile, please read this:
https://www.filebot.net/activate.html
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.