Filebot CLI - Failure "Unable to determine if root directory exists"

Support for Windows users
Tyree

Filebot CLI - Failure "Unable to determine if root directory exists"

Post by Tyree »

Recently moved my media server to a new machine and I'm getting this error when moving files.

The error:

Code: Select all

[MOVE] Failure: java.nio.file.FileSystemException: F:\TV\PlayOn\Current\Favorites\Blindspot\Season 4: Unable to determine if root directory exists
The F: drive definitely exists. I can browse and move files to it manually without issue.

Any ideas?
rednoah
The Source

Re: Filebot CLI - Failure "Unable to determine if root directory exists"

Post by rednoah »

:?: How did you install FileBot?

:?: Is F:/ a remote network share?

:arrow: Please read How to Request Help.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Tyree

Post by Tyree »

So, for whatever reason, I am not getting that error again. But, I am getting another error now.

Failed to set xattr: NoSuchFileException:
See below... Thanks!

I installed Filebot via MSI installer: FileBot_4.7.9_x64.msi

Yes, F:\ is a network share.

Here is the command I'm running:

filebot -rename "D:\Media Temp\PlayOn Recordings\Blindspot" -r -non-strict --conflict override --db TheTVDB --format "F:\TV\PlayOn\Current\Favorites\Blindspot\{'Season '+s}\{n} - {s00e00} - {t}"
I know that command works because I have run the same Windows batch file for over a year.

Here is the output of filebot -script fn:sysinfo

FileBot 4.7.9 (r4984)
JNA Native: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Native library (com/sun/jna/win32-x86/jnidispatch.dll) not found in resource path ([file:/C:/Program%20Files/FileBot/FileBot.jar])
MediaInfo: net.filebot.mediainfo.MediaInfoException: Unable to load x86 (32-bit) native library MediaInfo.dll: Could not initialize class com.sun.jna.Native
7-Zip-JBinding: net.sf.sevenzipjbinding.SevenZipNativeInitializationException: Failed to load 7z-JBinding: C:\Program Files\FileBot\7-Zip-JBinding.dll: Can't load AMD 64-bit .dll on a IA 32-bit platform
Chromaprint: 1.4.2
Extended Attributes: OK
Unicode Filesystem: OK
Script Bundle: 2018-03-16 (r516)
Groovy: 2.4.10
JRE: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.8.0_211
JVM: 32-bit Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
CPU/MEM: 8 Core / 247 MB Max Memory / 21 MB Used Memory
Package: MSI
Here is the output from running the script:

filebot -rename "D:\Media Temp\PlayOn Recordings\Blindspot" -r -non-strict --conflict override --db TheTVDB --format "F:\TV\PlayOn\Current\Favorites\Blindspot\{'Season '+s}\{n} - {s00e00} - {t}"
Rename episodes using [TheTVDB]
Auto-detected query: [blindspot]
Fetching episode data for [Blindspot]
[OVERRIDE] Delete [F:\TV\PlayOn\Current\Favorites\Blindspot\Season 4\Blindspot - S04E04 - Sous-Vide.mp4]
[MOVE] From [D:\Media Temp\PlayOn Recordings\Blindspot\Season 4\Blindspot - S04E04 - Sous-Vide.mp4] to [F:\TV\PlayOn\Current\Favorites\Blindspot\Season 4\Blindspot - S04E04 - Sous-Vide.mp4]
Processed 1 files
Failed to set xattr: NoSuchFileException: F:\TV\PlayOn\Current\Favorites\Blindspot\Season 4\Blindspot - S04E04 - Sous-Vide.mp4:net.filebot.metadata
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

On Windows, FileBot uses NTFS Alternate Data Streams to store additional metadata when processing files for later reference:
viewtopic.php?t=324

:idea: If you're using a network share, then ADS may not be supported or enabled. You can get rid of the xattr warning by either enabling ADS in your SMB server, or by disabling xattr in FileBot via the -no-xattr flag.

:idea: You can also just ignore this warning, since it's just a warning that's telling you xattr is not working on the destination file system, which is expected if the destination file system doesn't support ADS.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Tyree

Post by Tyree »

Hmmmm. I'll have to check my unRAID server. Odd thing is, the unRAID server hasn't changed and I didn't get that error before formatting the machine running Filebot. And the Filebot script is the same. So, I'm trying to figure out what tripped this error/warning. Strange.

Thanks!
Matt