Determine Version Number

Support for Windows users
nash39619

Determine Version Number

Post by nash39619 »

Wanted to find out if there was a way to verify the version number. I use Windows 10 (the paid version and all that) and I wanted to make sure it actually performs updates to the most recent version as they come around.

Wonderful Program has pretty much 95% the program I previously used TheRenamer. Right now the primary reason I still use that is that it puts into the directory with movies the IMDB link for the movie. However, since I love the {vf} flag I then re-run it thru the FIlebot Program.

Odd and off topic feature Request
Adding Metadata for the show into the directory to match the program that the person uses as a video player. Example Plex. Seems like with Sonarr and others that's always a bit messy (At least for plex)

Would be interesting to have something where you could indicate as a scope "Download SRT, XYZ Meta data".. blah

Anyway.. Great program, worth the cost in windows 10 and have even donated a few times since (I use the other version from time to time and it nags me).

Very Best
rednoah
The Source

Re: Determine Version Number

Post by rednoah »

:idea: Press F5 and then click the Information button for in-app system information.

:idea: You can use {imdbid} in your custom format if you like the IMDb ID to appear int the file name.

:idea: There are scripts for adding subtitles, artwork, nfo, etc if you don't mind using the filebot command-line tools. GUI support for post-processing tasks is planned, but somewhat tricky to integrate elegantly into the UI.

The Microsoft Store can also list installed software and version, but you'd have to Google for details on that. The Microsoft Store version doesn't show the version number, because you can rest assured that you're always using the latest version. The Microsoft Store will take care of that automatically.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.