[Microsoft Store] Can't reinstalled. Error 0x80073D21

Support for Windows users
Geno0wl

[Microsoft Store] Can't reinstalled. Error 0x80073D21

Post by Geno0wl »

Bought the Windows 10 Store version a while ago. Just recently something happened to it and it wouldn't launch at all. So I uninstalled it.

Well when I tried to reinstall the app it refused. keeps erroring out on me with "something went wrong. code 0x80073D05".

but I have tried all the "fixes" and nothing has changed, and filebot is the only app that seems to be affected. It is maddening.
rednoah
The Source

Re: Can't reinstalled. Error 0x80073D21

Post by rednoah »

Microsoft Store issues can only be fixed by Microsoft engineers. Unfortunately, they usually don't care, but there's also nothing I can do about it, because with those kinda failures, things go wrong before any of my code is ever executed. Contacting Microsoft Support is worth a shot though, even if just to report the issue, to make sure they're aware.

Just go with a complimentary license for a year and ditch your broken Microsoft Store for the time being:
viewtopic.php?t=9517

By this time next year, maybe you've already had a chance to get a new machine or factory reset your current one, making things just work again.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
SuperGraham

Re: [Microsoft Store] Can't reinstalled. Error 0x80073D21

Post by SuperGraham »

Just delete %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Packages\PointPlanck.FileBot_49ex9gnthnt12 and reinstall