AMC + CLI + Multiple Options(Interactive Mode)

Support for Windows users
bhalee

AMC + CLI + Multiple Options(Interactive Mode)

Post by bhalee »

Hi,
I would like run automatically filebot on the freshly downloaded torrent files so I added this code to qbittorent:

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output "D:/Letoltesek" --action duplicate --conflict skip -non-strict --def subtitles=hu,en --def pushbullet=XXX --log-file amc.log --mode interactive --def unsorted=y music=y artwork=y "ut_label=%L" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_dir=%F"
It's works but sometimes don't get the right movie or tv show. So it is possible to show "Select best match for ..." like in gui version? or run automatically all in gui version?
I tried add the --mode interactive but i got this error and i'm not sure what i need to do.

Code: Select all

To start java on Windows, use javaw! (see https://github.com/mabe02/lanterna/issues/335 )
java.io.IOException: To start java on Windows, use javaw! (see https://github.com/mabe02/lanterna/issues/335 )
	at com.googlecode.lanterna.terminal.DefaultTerminalFactory.createWindowsTerminal(DefaultTerminalFactory.java:427)
	at com.googlecode.lanterna.terminal.DefaultTerminalFactory.createTerminal(DefaultTerminalFactory.java:119)
	at net.filebot.cli.CmdlineOperationsTextUI.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at net.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.run(Unknown Source)
	at net.filebot.Main.main(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "/bin/stty": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
	at com.googlecode.lanterna.terminal.ansi.UnixLikeTTYTerminal.exec(UnixLikeTTYTerminal.java:169)
	at com.googlecode.lanterna.terminal.ansi.UnixLikeTTYTerminal.saveTerminalSettings(UnixLikeTTYTerminal.java:117)
	at com.googlecode.lanterna.terminal.ansi.UnixLikeTerminal.acquire(UnixLikeTerminal.java:86)
	at com.googlecode.lanterna.terminal.ansi.UnixLikeTTYTerminal.realAcquire(UnixLikeTTYTerminal.java:87)
	at com.googlecode.lanterna.terminal.ansi.UnixLikeTTYTerminal.<init>(UnixLikeTTYTerminal.java:78)
	at com.googlecode.lanterna.terminal.ansi.CygwinTerminal.<init>(CygwinTerminal.java:59)
	at com.googlecode.lanterna.terminal.DefaultTerminalFactory.createCygwinTerminal(DefaultTerminalFactory.java:433)
	at com.googlecode.lanterna.terminal.DefaultTerminalFactory.createWindowsTerminal(DefaultTerminalFactory.java:425)
	... 4 more
Caused by: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
	... 12 more
rednoah
The Source

Re: AMC + CLI + Multiple Options(Interactive Mode)

Post by rednoah »

--mode interactive can't work if you're using filebot non-interactively.

Unfortunately, you can't have it both ways, it's either fully automatic command, or it's the GUI. In-between is tricky. You can of course fine-tune things for your specific use case. See amc script for details.

:arrow: I recommend using the GUI, and perhaps setting up a few Presets to save a few clicks here and there.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.