anidb and filebot

Support for Windows users
supportdude

anidb and filebot

Post by supportdude »

Hey!

I recently bought 1 year filebot, because my old free filebot version doesnt work anymore. however, fetching metadata from anidb for my hentai-related series doesnt work. If it doesnt get recognized, filebot ask me to put in the name of the series, which i did and looked up from anidb.net. Normally Id get a list from different series to pick the right one, but theres never even a single series which fits for the particular hentai series. BUT its on anidb.net.

I purchased filebot to get a decent working program again, because the old one doesnt. Since it doesnt work as intended, I want to ask for a refund.

regards
rednoah
The Source

Re: anidb and filebot

Post by rednoah »

"Please download and evaluate FileBot before purchasing a license."

:idea: Hentai isn't supported and never was. You could have known.

:arrow: You may contact Paddle, our payment provider, for refund related questions, as we can only do technical support here.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
supportdude

Post by supportdude »

I already sent you a private message with my details for a refund. The FAQ for refunds told me so.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Ah, I see. That's the one for refunds based on technical issues, except there's no technical issue in this case. You'll want to request a refund based on "i changed my mind within 14 days". Please contact Paddle for details on that. In the meanwhile, I've forwarded the request on your behalf.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.