Didnt receive a license file

Support for Windows users
racinghampster

Didnt receive a license file

Post by racinghampster »

Hiya! Could you guys send me my license file?
Cheers,
K
rednoah
The Source

Re: Didnt receive a license file

Post by rednoah »

Please contact Paddle with your name, email and payment information, so they can resend your license key to a working email address:
https://www.filebot.net/activate.html

rednoah wrote: 14 Aug 2018, 07:21 If you want to recover a lost license key or a never received license key, please contact Paddle (our payment processor) with your name, email and payment details so they can look up your order and resend your license confirmation. If you have multiple purchases under your email address, then you must include payment details so that they can look up your most recent order.

EDIT:

I double-checked your email address, and your license is confirmed to be sent and delivered, according to mail server logs. You will most likely find it in your Junk Mail folder:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11131

:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
dragonclaw88

Post by dragonclaw88 »

yeah i did all of the above...contacted paddle i stiil havent gotten any activation email...if i would of known it took this long and was this complicated to get activated i wouldnt of bothered...guess ill be making a fun youtube video documenting all the fun im having
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You would typically receive your license instantly due to everything being automated, but if you mistyped your email address, or your email service misclassified things as junk, then things might be more complicated since then it'll be a manual job for a human to fix things up for you:
viewtopic.php?t=11131

Actually, anyone who makes a video documentary will get a free license anyway with our user study program:
viewtopic.php?t=10881

:arrow: If you PM me any identifying information (e.g. name, email, order number, etc) then I could look into it. Notably, the email address you used for registering here in the forums is not associated with any purchase.

Here's some recent mail delivery errors that explain 2 license emails not being received this week, though if any of them pertain to your purchase, that I cannot say without knowing what email address was used during checkout:

Code: Select all

4.2.2 The email account that you tried to reach is over quota. Please direct 4.2.2 the recipient to 4.2.2 https://support.google.com/mail/?p=OverQuotaTemp x12si10468279jad.119 - gsmtp

Code: Select all

5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try 5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or 5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 5.1.1 https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser c17si1166846ilh.12 - gsmtp
r3ma

Post by r3ma »

Haven't received mine either. No email from Paddle yet. My card is charged.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

r3ma wrote: 19 Aug 2022, 11:59 Haven't received mine either. No email from Paddle yet. My card is charged.
:arrow: viewtopic.php?t=13333
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »