I bought a key but i not recived nothing in my mail.

Support for Windows users
joitronix

I bought a key but i not recived nothing in my mail.

Post by joitronix »

All in the title, i dont post more info, cause i don't know if is private or something.
rednoah
The Source

Re: I bought a key but i not recived nothing in my mail.

Post by rednoah »

rednoah wrote: 14 Aug 2018, 07:21 If you have received no email at all then you have likely mistyped your email address or your mail server is rejecting emails. In this case, please contact Paddle (our payment processor) with your payment details so they can help you look up your order number and resend your license.
Please contact Paddle (our payment processor) with your payment details so they can help you look up your order number and resend your license.

:idea: [FAQ] How do I activate my license?
:idea: [FAQ] Why did I not receive my license email?

EDIT:

Here's a recent email server log that may be related to your purchase:

Code: Select all

13.08.2020 00:32
4.2.2 The email account that you tried to reach is over quota.
Please direct the recipient to 4.2.2 https://support.google.com/mail/?p=OverQuotaTemp
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
i4n

Post by i4n »

I bought the app through the Microsoft store and need a license. I have not received an email with the license and it is not in my spam folder.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

i4n wrote: 10 Jan 2021, 23:05 I bought the app through the Microsoft store and need a license. I have not received an email with the license and it is not in my spam folder.
The Microsoft Store edition does not need a universal license, and does not include a universal license:
viewtopic.php?t=6265

:!: If FileBot is asking for a license, then you're not using the Microsoft Store edition. In this case, uninstall all editions of FileBot that you may have installed, and then exclusively install FileBot via the Microsoft Store.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.