[MultiEpisode] Episode renaming 2 episodes in 1

Support for Windows users
BuMmR

[MultiEpisode] Episode renaming 2 episodes in 1

Post by BuMmR »

I am having trouble with renaming one of my tv shows. In this season and a few more they are putting two of the episodes into one file and filebot is not detecting that and it’s throwing the naming order off. Like for the first 2 episodes when I rename them it has part 1 and part 2 as separate files but they are not. They are actually both in the first file together and I don’t know how to fix this.

I am using the graphical interface if this helps.
kim
Power User

Re: Episode renaming 2 episodes in 1

Post by kim »

How does Filebot (or you) know that the file is a multi episode ?

search.php?keywords=Multi-Episode
rednoah
The Source

Re: Episode renaming 2 episodes in 1

Post by rednoah »

rednoah wrote: 16 Nov 2011, 16:46 Q: How do I fix misidentified files?
If the series / movie is not auto-detected correctly, then you can SHIFT-CLICK Image the database to force manual input and selection of the series or movie. You can manually fix an individual match via Double-Click ➔ Image Edit Match. As a last resort, you can always grab the episode list in in the Episodes panel and then drag-and-drop or selectively copy-and-paste the episode data you want over into Rename. Click Match Image to automatically align files with episodes or use drag-n-drop to realign ImageImage files and episode data.
You can use Double-Click ➔ Image Edit Match and then multi-select the matching episodes.

:!: If you're using a custom format, make sure that it's capable of formatting multi-episode objects. The {plex} format will work just fine.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.