[Deluge] Filebot auto rename, categorize, subtitle, artw

Support for Windows users
dilysmoore

[Deluge] Filebot auto rename, categorize, subtitle, artw

Post by dilysmoore »

Maybe a noob question but I'm just starting working with Deluge and its scripts. I never used Python or FileBot either.
I can't seem to get it to work.
I have added this to the Execute option in Deluge: C:\Program Files (x86)\Deluge\deluge-1.3.6-py2.6.egg\deluge\plugins\delugeScripts\completed
And yes I have placed the extracted folder at the plugins location. The file is at this location.
Do I need to use something from python to load the script? Because I don't see how deluge can execute this because it's just a file without extension.
I also tried the started.py file. But looking at it makes me think it's way to empty to do anything anyway.

It also just crossed my mind that this could be an Ubuntu only script. Is this true?

Thanks in advance.
rednoah
The Source

Re: Filebot auto rename, categorize, subtitle, artw

Post by rednoah »

If you're referring to the [Deluge] Setup for Linux or Mac with Deluge post then that is indeed for Unix platforms such as Linux and macOS.

:arrow: On Windows, it would be the same in concept only, but you'd have to rewrite the bash script logic for Windows CMD or PowerShell. You will find [qBittorrent] Setup for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
more easy.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.