The user name or password is incorrect

Support for Windows users
johnnie

The user name or password is incorrect

Post by johnnie »

I'm struggling with getting help from you. I have had problems since buying a new license. I've taken a screenshot, gone to your help forum but can't figure how to upload it onto the post. Your help seems pretty hardcore, came across F5 by accident. Please give some clarity ;)
rednoah
The Source

Re: help with programme after new licence

Post by rednoah »

You can share screenshots via links. You may go to https://snipboard.io/ to paste your screenshots, and then paste the links to your screenshots here. Please read How to Request Help for details.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
johnnie

Re: help with programme after new licence

Post by johnnie »

rednoah
The Source

Re: The user name or password is incorrect

Post by rednoah »

:?: Are you processing files on a remote network share? Are you using UNC file paths or a mapped network share?

:idea: This issue is unrelated to FileBot specifically, and has nothing to do with your FileBot license. Your network share just doesn't work because of some kind of authentication isssue.

:arrow: You can try processing files on your local hard drive to confirm that FileBot is fundamentally working.

:arrow: You can try using a mapped network share with drive letter if you have trouble with your network share.

:idea: Your screenshot only shows text. If you only share text, then you may prefer to just select & copy & paste the text in the future, instead of taking a screenshot of the text.

:arrow: DUPLICATE OF getting error stating MOVE: The user name or password is incorrect
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.