When I add files to the list and choose a Match DB the app does nothing.

Support for Windows users
whwfb

Post by whwfb »

Is anyone having issues of late with v4.9.6 working on Win 11?
I have reinstalled and readded license - no help.
I not had any issues until the last week or so.

Thanks for any tips...
rednoah
The Source

Re: Windows 11 FileBot v4.9.6

Post by rednoah »

:?: What does the error message say? What does the log say? There will always be an error message if something goes awry. If there's no error message, then it's probably working as intended.

whwfb wrote: 24 Nov 2022, 19:41 When I add files to the list and choose a Match DB the app does nothing.
:arrow: Please post screenshots or files paths as text so that we can see what you are seeing. If you are using automatic matching, then some files are generally ignored, e.g. non-video files, -trailer files, etc. The file path and file extension is extremely relevant in this regard.

:idea: Please read How to Request Help for details:
rednoah wrote: 31 Jul 2014, 16:40
  • Include Screenshots (absolutely required for new topics)
  • Include file paths as text when reporting mismatches (press F7 to copy debug information)

:idea: If it's a license issue, then FileBot will give you a clear and unambiguous error message:
whwfb wrote: 24 Nov 2022, 19:41 I have reinstalled and readded license - no help.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
BBear309

Re: When I add files to the list and choose a Match DB the app does nothing.

Post by BBear309 »

It sounds like what is happening to me. The 3 dots keep rotating for a long time. But, for me, it does eventually pull up the information that I want. Maybe after asking me multiple times for the same show...but, it works.
rednoah
The Source

Re: When I add files to the list and choose a Match DB the app does nothing.

Post by rednoah »

BBear309 wrote: 08 Mar 2023, 17:16 It sounds like what is happening to me. The 3 dots keep rotating for a long time.
:?: What does the log say?

BBear309 wrote: 08 Mar 2023, 17:16 Maybe after asking me multiple times for the same show...
:?: Can you provide file paths for files where auto-detection does not work well?

:idea: Please read How to Request Help for details:
rednoah wrote: 31 Jul 2014, 16:40
  • Include Screenshots (absolutely required for new topics)
  • Include file paths as text when reporting mismatches (press F7 to copy debug information)
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.