Filebot finds correct movie but doesn't use the correct language

Support for Windows users
dapersa

Filebot finds correct movie but doesn't use the correct language

Post by dapersa »

Hi there,
I've been using Filebot for over half a decade without any problems. Unfortunately recently my presets do not work as intended anymore. My Movie Preset looks like this:

Code: Select all

Expression : {n} ({y}) - {director}
Datasource: TheMovieDB
Language: German
Match Mode Opportunistic/Strict (both do not work)
Rename Action: Rename
Keyboard Shortcut: none

This used to pick up anything and do the work correctly, but recently all or most of the renamed files are in English, although I specifically chose German.
I figured, that depending on what the original file is named, it will change the language. As an example here are a couple of files that I wanted to rename:

As you can see, the last one (Airplane from 1980) is correctly renamed to the official German title, while the other three (the naked gun movies) are renamed to the official English titles.

I realized, that when the Airplane file was named "airplane-1080p" it would also pick up the english name. Somehow this is fixed by changing the file name beforehand.
The movies are each in a folder that contains the entire (german) name of the movie. (e.g. "Die.nackte.Kanone.1988.German.1080p.BluRay.x264")
While writing this post, I tried something else: I changed the "d-nk1" title to "nk1" and it finally chooses the correct German title.
What's up with that? How can I fix it?

Thanks a lot for your help! :)
rednoah
The Source

Re: Filebot finds correct movie but doesn't use the correct language

Post by rednoah »

:arrow: Possible duplicate of Strange behavior, title language (if there is a nearby *.nfo file)

:?: Can you try the latest beta? I believe the issue has already been fixed in the latest beta:
viewtopic.php?t=1609

:idea: You can use the {localize} binding as a temporary workaround for the current stable release:

{ localize.German.ny } - {director}
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
dapersa

Post by dapersa »

rednoah wrote: 17 Jan 2023, 04:12 :?: Can you try the latest beta?
Hi @rednoah,
The latest Beta works perfectly. Thank you very much! Same expression, same settings but luckily the results are in German.
Thanks a lot!
ram

Post by ram »

Hi @rednoah

This error is fixed on latest beta. Checked with the deb package on ubuntu.

But Im using the docker images to be able to do the amc script in Spanish language (using the node docker image).
Could you publish the docker image for the beta please? I would appreciate it so much. Thanks for your work.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

:idea: You can use the {localize} binding as a temporary workaround for the current stable release:

{ localize.German.ny } - {director}
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.