Clutter files size and video length question

Support for Windows users
1971camaroguy

Clutter files size and video length question

Post by 1971camaroguy »

Hello everyone

I am trying to rename some trailers with this expression in windows on the paid version of filebot.

Code: Select all

{n} ({y})-trailer
Anything over 150mb will obviously work, but anything below that doesn't get recogonized in filebot when I do a drag and drop. Errors and tells me to load video.

I was suggested this link in another thread, and rather than keep cluttering up that thread since it pertained to the automation side of things I figure I would create one and ask here.

viewtopic.php?t=12986

I inputed that script to disable the file size and length, using cmd, (and powershell)..tried it both ways.

In C:\Users\Den\AppData\Roaming\FileBot it created a system file called system.properties and has this inside the file

#FileBot System Properties
#Sun Mar 26 08:30:52 CDT 2023
net.filebot.media.clutter.length=PT0S
net.filebot.media.clutter.size=0
I closed everything out and rebooted the computer, opened filebot and dragged the 50mb trailer over and ran it....same error, not seeing the file....I tried a few others under 150mb and same issue

Not sure what I am missing here, any help or direction would be awesome

Thanks!
rednoah
The Source

Re: Clutter files size and video length question

Post by rednoah »

You have disabled the limits. This is not what you want:
rednoah wrote: 08 Jan 2022, 22:43 e.g. disable limits:

filebot -script fn:properties --def net.filebot.media.clutter.size=0 net.filebot.media.clutter.length=PT0S
:!: If limits are disabled, then FileBot will exclude all file paths that contain keywords such as Trailer, Sample, Featurette, Short, etc. So you won't be able to process certain TV Shows (e.g. Trailer Park Boys) or Movies (e.g. Free Samples) that accidentally match one of those keywords.

:arrow: You'll want to set low limits so that your "trailer" files are interpreted as "large" and "lengthy" video files and thus not excluded as "trailer" extra files. Assuming that all your trailers are >15 MB and >1 MINUTE this will do:

filebot -script fn:properties --def net.filebot.media.clutter.size=15 net.filebot.media.clutter.length=PT1M
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
1971camaroguy

Re: Clutter files size and video length question

Post by 1971camaroguy »

Sweet, that did it!

Thank you!