Plex Finds subtitles but not Filebot? Plex refresh?

Support for Windows users
rednoah
The Source

Re: Plex Finds subtitles but not Filebot? Plex refresh?

Post by rednoah »

Download Section wrote:This package does not include the MediaInfo and 7-Zip native libraries <-- THIS LINK
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
viking
Power User

Post by viking »

1. As I wrote previously, I downloaded MediaInfo.dll and put it in the portable directory. However, I still got those error messages. Is that not the correct way to "install" it? Is the portable version 32-bit or 64-bit? Maybe it is 64-bit and that is why it doesn't work?

2. I now also tried to install Filebot in addition to the portable version. I am running Java 32-bit (on 64 bit windows) and wanted to install 32-bit Filebot. However, the installer seemed to download 64-bit Filebot? I had no control. How do I install the 32-bit version (to match 32 bit Java)?

3. I run the "filebot -script fn:sysinfo" command to check:

Code: Select all

C:\Program Files\FileBot>filebot -script fn:sysinfo
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM warning: TieredCompilation is disabled in this releas
e.
FileBot 4.6 (r3052)
JNA Native: 4.0.0
MediaInfo: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Unable to load library 'mediainfo': Native library (win32-x86/mediainfo.dll) not found in resource path ([file:/C:/Program%20Files/FileBot/FileBot.jar])
Aug 18, 2015 7:26:23 PM net.filebot.archive.SevenZipLoader requireNativeLibraries
WARNING: Failed to preload library: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no mingwm10in java.library.path
7-Zip-JBinding: net.sf.sevenzipjbinding.SevenZipNativeInitializationException: Failed to load 7z-JBinding: C:\Program Files\FileBot\7-Zip-JBinding.dll: Can't load AMD 64-bit .dll on a IA 32-bit platformchromaprint-tools: fpcalc version 1.1.0 (C:\Program Files\FileBot\fpcalc.exe)
Extended Attributes: OK
Groovy Engine: 2.4.3
JRE: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.8.0_51
JVM: 32-bit Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
CPU/MEM: 4 Core / 247 MB Max Memory / 11 MB Used Memory
Done ?(?????)?
A. How can I see if if Filebot 32-bit or 64-bit was installed?
B. I still get the MediaInfo error
C. The reported OS is wrong (it is 64 bit)

4. Can I choose where Filbot is installed? Now it installs at: C:\Program Files\FileBot
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

I'm sure you've read that FAQ so that should answer half your questions.
FAQ wrote:Q: Why is MediaInfo not working? Why is 7zip not working?
If you're using 64-bit Java you must install 64-bit FileBot, if you're using 32-bit Java you must install 32-bit FileBot. If you have installed 64-bit Windows and 64-bit FileBot and 32-bit Java, the java process will be in 32-bit compatibility mode and the native libraries won't work. So uninstall 32-bit Java and then only install the latest 64-bit Java and latest 64-bit FileBot.
The installer will install FileBot for your OS arch. But you can use the platform-specific MSI installers if you know what you're doing.
All files and other versions are available on SourceForge.net <-- THIS LINK
If you run a program in 32-bit compatibility mode, then it can only load 32-bit native libraries. Also, the program will think it's running on a 32-bit OS.

Nope.
viking
Power User

Post by viking »

Some of my questions, in my previous post, were not answered;
1A. Do I "install" MediaInfo simply by copying MediaInfo.dll into the portable directory?
1B: Is the portable version 32-bit or 64-bit?

3A. How do I determine if I have the 32 bit or 64 bit version of Filebot installed?

New Questions:
5. I installed FileBot_4.6_x86 and I d not have the MediInfo errors anymore. I forgot to copy the suball.grovy script into the install directly, but run filebot -script fn:suball and it worked anyway! Are the scripts part of Filebot?

6. I still often get poor subtitles downloaded (hash matched) under certain conditions. (See last example when several subtitles vs single one is downloaded). As you suggested, I installed Fiddler4. When I run Outlook, I see several connections, but nothing when I use the Filbot GUI (or the command line) to download subtitles. How do I get Fiddler4 to show Filebot communications?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

1A.
Yes. Just copy it in.

1B. 3A.
Neither, FileBot is platform-independent. If you use 32-bit Java then it's 32-bit. If you use 64-bit Java then it's 64-bit.

FileBot will fetch scripts from GitHub.

@see viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5

Have you enabled HTTPS decryption?

@see http://www.fiddlerbook.com/fiddler/help ... yption.asp

The latest revision (r3178) also allows you to force HTTP which you can intercept much more easily by adding this parameter to the java call:

"-Dnet.filebot.OpenSubtitlesXmlRpc.url=http://api.opensubtitles.org/xml-rpc"
viking
Power User

Post by viking »

1B. 3A. I am a little confused... So this is true only for the portable version, right? Because you also said:
"If you're using 64-bit Java you must install 64-bit FileBot, if you're using 32-bit Java you must install 32-bit FileBot."
Furthermore, FileBot_4.6_x86.msi is 32bit Filebot (since it works fine with MediaInfo even though I use 64-bit OS and 32 bit Java)

6. Yes, I enabled HTTPS decryption. I have some inconsistencies that I need to try to examine.

How can I download r3178? The latest x86 that I found (and that works with my 32 bit Java) is here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/filebot ... i/download (dated 2015-06-01))
However, sysinfo shows r3052 for that one..?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Doesn't matter. If you run the 32-bit java executable then the java process is 32-bit and 32-bit processes can only load 32-bit libraries (which btw is the reason why Windows didn't and couldn't do 64-bit until recently, and why 64-bit Linux has been around for decades but couldn't run 32-bit binaries until recently).

See FAQ. Download the latest jar and replace the jar you have. The jar is platform-independent.
viking
Power User

Post by viking »

2. There were two jar versions: FileBot.jar & filebot-4.6.1-r3178-sign.jar. I tossed a coin and picked FileBot.jar.

I confirmed that it now was r3178:

C:\MyProgs\P_MultMed\Filebot>filebot -script fn:sysinfo

Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM warning: TieredCompilation is disabled in this release.
FileBot 4.6.1 (r3178)
JNA Native: 4.0.0
MediaInfo: MediaInfoLib - v0.7.69
7-Zip-JBinding: OK
chromaprint-tools: fpcalc version 1.1.0 (C:\Prog_RB\P_MultMed\Filebot\fpcalc.exe)
Extended Attributes: OK
Groovy Engine: 2.4.3
JRE: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.8.0_51
JVM: 32-bit Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
CPU/MEM: 4 Core / 247 MB Max Memory / 10 MB Used Memory
Done ?(?????)?
I then tried
"-Dnet.filebot.OpenSubtitlesXmlRpc.url=http://api.opensubtitles.org/xml-rpc"
But got an error:
"-Dnet.filebot.OpenSubtitlesXmlRpc.url=http://api.opensubtitles.org/xml-rpc" is not a valid option:

C:\MyProgs\P_MultMed\Filebot>filebot -script fn:suball "P:\Ultimate_Server\Television\Cosmos- A Spacetime Odyssey\Season 1\test/" -non-strict --log all --log-file D:\test\log7.txt -Dnet.filebot.OpenSubtitlesXmlRpc.url=http://api.opensubtitles.org/xml-rpc

Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM warning: TieredCompilation is disabled in this release.
"-Dnet.filebot.OpenSubtitlesXmlRpc.url=http://api.opensubtitles.org/xml-rpc" is not a valid option
Launch4j: Failed to run the given command.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You'll need to add the option to the *.ini files if you want to add options to the *.exe launchers. Or edit the *.cmd files if you're using a *.cmd launcher.
viking
Power User

Post by viking »

OK. so, I added "-Dnet.filebot.OpenSubtitlesXmlRpc.url=http://api.opensubtitles.org/xml-rpc" to the ini files, and run (still Decrypt HTTPS in Fiddler with a certificate added):

C:\MyProgs\P_MultMed\Filebot>filebot -script fn:suball "P:\Ultimate_Server\Television\Cosmos- A Spacetime Odyssey\Season 1\test/" -non-strict --log all --log-file D:\test\log7.txt
The test folder contains a single episode.
In Fiddler I only see a single line (session) with header:

GET /en/download/file/src-api/vrf-19ae0c52/sid-34um6emagdt0jk9j6t266qrbe4/1954183325.gz HTTP/1.1
I selected the line and "copy Session" (Did I copy the right thing from Fiddler?):

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Set-Cookie: PHPSESSID=34um6emagdt0jk9j6t266qrbe4; path=/; domain=.opensubtitles.org
Set-Cookie: ts=1440355395; expires=Wed, 23-Sep-2015 18:43:15 GMT; Max-Age=2678400; path=/; domain=.opensubtitles.org
Set-Cookie: OAID=2859914e1172a5890795e61bb88fca50; expires=Mon, 22-Aug-2016 18:43:15 GMT; Max-Age=31536000; path=/
Set-Cookie: OAID=2859914e1172a5890795e61bb88fca50; expires=Mon, 22-Aug-2016 18:43:15 GMT; Max-Age=31536000; path=/
Access-Control-Allow-Headers: Origin, X-Requested-With, Content-Type, Accept
Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *
P3P: CP="CUR ADM OUR NOR STA NID"
Content-Type: application/x-gzip
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Cosmos.A.Space.Time.Odyssey.S01E03.HDTV.XviD-EVO.srt.gz"
Pragma: no-cache
Expires: Mon, 1 Apr 2006 01:23:45 GMT
Content-Transfer-Encoding: Binary
Cache-Control: private, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0, no-store, max-age=0, max-stale=0
Download-Quota: 197
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 18:43:18 GMT
X-Cache-Backend: web4
X-Cache: MISS
Connection: keep-alive
Accept-Ranges: bytes
Content-Length: 24079

�
As you recall, the purpose of using Fiddler was to understand the communications between Filebot and opensubtitles to try to understand why different subtitles are downloaded when using a directory with one vs several TV episodes.

Looking at the session above, I am not sure how to interpret it. Can you please explain?
For example, I am surprised that there was only a single line; does it show the request from Filbot or the response from opensubtitles or maybe both somehow?

Note that when I have two episodes in the folder, I get 4 lines / sessions instead with headers:

POST /xml-rpc HTTP/1.1 
POST /xml-rpc HTTP/1.1
GET /en/download/file/src-api/vrf-19c20c5a/sid-da01vt3qcnuau15te38kv34th2/1954174855.gz HTTP/1.1
GET /en/download/file/src-api/vrf-19ae0c52/sid-34um6emagdt0jk9j6t266qrbe4/1954183325.gz HTTP/1.1
This makes more sense; I guess the first two are requests from Filebot and the second two are the responses from opensubtitles?

p.s. Sorry for all the questions, but I am not a programmer and I am trying to learn as I go along here......
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

So this entry means that FileBot sent a request to OpenSubtitles XML-RPC so you will want to look at Request / Response content to see what FileBot sent, and what OpenSubtitle responded.

POST /xml-rpc HTTP/1.1 
These requests are probably for downloading a subtitle. You may ignore them. You won't find any interesting information in those requests:

GET /en/download/...
Before recording a FileBot session you may want to -clear-cache to make sure FileBot isn't omitting requests because they're already cached:

filebot -clear-cache

Here's some screenshots of how it looks like Charles Debugging Proxy instead of Fiddler since I don't have a Windows machine right now. They're functionally the same though.

Request:

Response: