Color problems on win 10/Cant read gray info in GUI

Support for Windows users
sanjonny

Color problems on win 10/Cant read gray info in GUI

Post by sanjonny »

When using filebot on my desktop computer, the colors of the episodes in the right hand box are grey on the main interface. Cannot read those on my monitor. I have tried several settings to fix, but they are still too light or contrast off to see them. In the regular box, such as the series lookup screen, when you find the episodes (I am using Tyrant as my example) the show information shows up as black. But when I pull those same episodes into the right pane on the renaming, they are in very light gray color that cannot be read on my monitor. Once I pull the episodes onto the left side and they are matched with something, they are readable, but I cannot see the episodes below them. For this example, I pulled up some better call saul episodes, just to show the difference in what I am seeing. Is this a setting I can fix or does it have to be done in the programming, It only seems to happen on one computer, but it makes it almost impossible to use the software when I need to match to a certain episode.

Here is a quick look. On my monitor the grey color is not even readable.