Filebot Deluge Plugin Problem

Support for Windows users
Latinkidmj

Filebot Deluge Plugin Problem

Post by Latinkidmj »

I'm using the Filebot plugin on Deluge, Windows 10 edition. I also have v. 4.7 installed as a stand alone program.
I've read the FAQ and the problem I'm experiencing isn't mentioned there.
My problem is that FIlebot generally is working just fine. Except that with one folder (and its .mkv files contained therein)
it APPEARS to be working fine in both Deluge and the Filebot plugin, but when I check the actual files on my D:\ drive, nothing's changed to the folder or files it should have renamed.

Here's my problem! I hope you can help!? I absolutely LOVE this program!!!
rednoah
The Source

Re: Filebot Deluge Plugin Problem

Post by rednoah »

This plugin is made by a 3rd party developer, so I can't help if there's an issue with the plugin.

What's the filebot command that the plugin is executing? What's the console output? If it's a filebot issue, then we might be able to fix it.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Latinkidmj

Post by Latinkidmj »

rednoah wrote:This plugin is made by a 3rd party developer, so I can't help if there's an issue with the plugin.

What's the filebot command that the plugin is executing? What's the console output? If it's a filebot issue, then we might be able to fix it.
Well the expression that I'm using is this: {n}/{n} Season {s}/{n} S{s.pad(2)}E{e.pad(2)} - {t} and then it should move the correctly renamed files and folder to D:\TV. Unfortunately, it seems to be doing the following:

It will move the original files and original folder to D:\TV like soand so. But it will also correctly make the properly titled folder and move the correctly renamed files into that folder on D:\TV like so. Except that it also add an extra subfolder...for some reason I've yet to comprehend.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Please report the issue to the developer of the plugin:
https://github.com/Laharah/deluge-FileBotTool/issues

If I don't know what FileBot command is called, or what the output was, so I can't tell you what's going on. The plugin developer might be able to tell you how to get those logs.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.