After upgrading to 4.7.9 no folders are created

Support for Windows users
Morgenstern72
Donor

After upgrading to 4.7.9 no folders are created

Post by Morgenstern72 »

I just upgraded from 4.7x to 4.7.9 (Windows 10 Pro, Filebot 64bit MSI)

1. I lost all my presets, they were empty after upgrading. Since this happened one time before I have a backup of my presets
2. No more folders are created. My presets should tell filebot to move movies/episodes in newly created and nicely named folders. No more folders are created, only the movie is renamed.
3. The movie is also not renamed correctly

Example BEFORE after renaming
Folder: MovieName (2010) [1080p] [DTS]
File: MovieName (2010) x264.mkv

Example AFTER after renaming
Folder: whatever the folder name was before, no renaming
File: MovieName (2016).mkv

My presets:

Movie

Code: Select all

../{primarytitle}{' ('+net.filebot.WebServices.IMDb.scrape(imdbid, '''//SPAN[@class='title-extra']''').match('"(.+)"')+')'} ({y}){' ['+fn.replaceAll(/(?i)directors|theatrical|ultimate/,'$0 Cut').matchAll(/UNRATED|REMASTERED|EXTENDED|UNCUT|DIRECTORS.CUT|THEATRICAL.CUT|ULTIMATE.CUT|SPECIAL.EDITION/).join('][').upperInitial().lowerTrail()+']'} [{vf}] [{ac}{fn.match("-HD.MA.")+af}]/{primarytitle} ({y}) {vc}{" (CD$pi)"}{' '+lang}
Episode

../{n}{' ("'+net.filebot.WebServices.IMDb.scrape(imdbid, '''//SPAN[@class='title-extra']''').match('"(.+)"')+'")'} ({y})/{"Season ${s.pad(2)}"}/{n} {s00e00} {t} [{vf}]{' '+lang}
Morgenstern72
Donor

Re: After upgrading to 4.7.9 no folders are created

Post by Morgenstern72 »

I have found the solution for the renaming: you can select TWO "TheMovieDB", but one is for TV shows. Selecting the right one greys out the "Episode" field, then it works again.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Are there errors or warnings in the logs? Settings are stored in the registry and the way they're stored hasn't changed recently as far as I can tell. Not sure what might have happened there.

There's some helper scripts for importing / exporting settings for advanced users that might be helpful:
viewtopic.php?t=4205

Destination path depends entirely on your format. All support for IMDb has been removed years ago, so that part definitely won't work.

Same as (2.) except that the MediaInfo bindings you're using don't work for some other reason. Please run filebot -script fn:sysinfo and post the output.

TheMovieDB indeed exists twice as "Episode Mode" and as "Movie Mode" version. If you're familiar with the "Fetch & Match Data" popup then it should be easy to tell which is which based on the order.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Morgenstern72
Donor

Post by Morgenstern72 »

rednoah wrote: 17 Apr 2017, 10:22 Destination path depends entirely on your format. All support for IMDb has been removed years ago, so that part definitely won't work.
Thanks for reminding me, its removed now
rednoah wrote: 17 Apr 2017, 10:22 Same as (2.) except that the MediaInfo bindings you're using don't work for some other reason. Please run filebot -script fn:sysinfo and post the output.
This is the new one, works fine

../{primarytitle} ({y}){' ['+fn.replaceAll(/(?i)directors|theatrical|ultimate/,'$0 Cut').matchAll(/UNRATED|REMASTERED|EXTENDED|UNCUT|DIRECTORS.CUT|THEATRICAL.CUT|ULTIMATE.CUT|SPECIAL.EDITION/).join('][').upperInitial().lowerTrail()+']'} [{vf}] [{ac}{fn.match("-HD.MA.")}-{af}]/{primarytitle} ({y}) {vc}{" (CD$pi)"}
rednoah wrote: 17 Apr 2017, 10:22 TheMovieDB indeed exists twice as "Episode Mode" and as "Movie Mode" version. If you're familiar with the "Fetch & Match Data" popup then it should be easy to tell which is which based on the order.
Sorry, I dont know what the "Fetch & Match Data" popup might be...
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

"Fetch & Match Data" is the popup that pops up when you click the "Fetch Data" button. :lol:
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.