I cant for the life of me figure out how to use 2 different folders

Support for Windows users
famulor

I cant for the life of me figure out how to use 2 different folders

Post by famulor »

So ive been googling and i must be a moron of some special sort because i cant for the life of me figure out how to make TV shows go into one folder on a specific drive and movies go into another folder on another drive..

My standard script (with only 1 drive) looks like this:

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output "D:\\" --action move --conflict skip -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def excludeList=amc.excludes unsorted=y music=y artwork=y --def clean=y --def plex=127.0.0.1:uGPYpmhy38cT6iWnYHxn "ut_dir=%F" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L"
Ideally i want tv shows to go into D:\\TV shows and movies go into \\DS416J\Media\Movies. Ive used the "\\DS416J\Media" without issue. What am i doing wrong here (prob alot)?

Ive tried

filebot -script fn:amc --def "seriesFormat=D:/TV Shows/{n}/{fn}" "movieFormat=\\DS416J\Media/Movies/{ny}/{fn}" --action move --conflict skip -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def excludeList=amc.excludes unsorted=y music=y artwork=y --def clean=y --def plex=127.0.0.1:uGPYpmhy38cT6iWnYHxn "ut_dir=%F" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L"
and that clearly didnt work
rednoah
The Source

Re: I cant for the life of me figure out how to use 2 different folders

Post by rednoah »

Looks like you're generally on the right track. Have you tried running the command manually with CMD to play and experiment?
What does the log say?
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
famulor

Post by famulor »

rednoah wrote:Looks like you're generally on the right track. Have you tried running the command manually with CMD to play and experiment?
What does the log say?
Well for some reason i cant use CMD. Every time i go into filebot (console) it just switches between "select filebot" and "filebot" at the top. i cant write anything
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

1. WIN+R
2. Type "CMD", ENTER
3. Select CMD windows, Type "filebot -version"
4. Continue playing from here..

You will find many CMD or PowerShell or Bash tutorials on the internet that will help you get started.
famulor

Post by famulor »

rednoah wrote:1. WIN+R
2. Type "CMD", ENTER
3. Select CMD windows, Type "filebot -version"
4. Continue playing from here..

You will find many CMD or PowerShell or Bash tutorials on the internet that will help you get started.
So this is the log:

Argument[0]: C:\Users\Medieserver\Downloads
Argument[1]: File does not exist: seriesFormat=D:\TV Shows\{n}\{fn}
Argument[2]: File does not exist: movieFormat=\DS416J\Media\Movies\{ny}\{fn}
Bad ut_dir value: %F
Bad ut_title value: %N
Bad ut_label value: %L
Use excludes: C:\Users\Medieserver\amc.excludes (1)
Illegal char <:> at index 14: seriesFormat=D:\TV Shows\{n}\{fn}
java.nio.file.InvalidPathException: Illegal char <:> at index 14: seriesFormat=D:\TV Shows\{n}\{fn}
        at net.filebot.util.FileSet.getPath(FileSet.java:90)
        at net.filebot.util.FileSet.contains(FileSet.java:82)
        at java_util_Set$contains$0.call(Unknown Source)
        at Script1.acceptFile(Script1.groovy:236)
        at Script1$_run_closure48.doCall(Script1.groovy:299)
        at Script1.run(Script1.groovy:299)
        at net.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.evaluate(ScriptShell.java:64)
        at net.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.runScript(ScriptShell.java:74)
        at net.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.runScript(ArgumentProcessor.java:119)
        at net.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.run(ArgumentProcessor.java:29)
        at net.filebot.Main.main(Main.java:115)

Failure (°_°)
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Looks like your command-line call is completely messed up.

Typically, the cause are badly quoted or escaped arguments:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1899

You can start by copy & pasting from the examples since we know that those work. Then you can gradually make your changes, testing things every step of the way, until you figure out which change is screwing things up. Once you know what's causing the problem, it'll be easy to fix.
famulor

Post by famulor »

rednoah wrote:Looks like your command-line call is completely messed up.

Typically, the cause are badly quoted or escaped arguments:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1899

You can start by copy & pasting from the examples since we know that those work. Then you can gradually make your changes, testing things every step of the way, until you figure out which change is screwing things up. Once you know what's causing the problem, it'll be easy to fix.
The only thing i added to the command in OP is --action test and "path/to/input" which of course is replaced with the input
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

--action test doesn't contain any special characters so path/to/input must be the culprit. What is path/to/input in your case? Please post the full command verbatim.
famulor

Post by famulor »

rednoah wrote:--action test doesn't contain any special characters so path/to/input must be the culprit. What is path/to/input in your case? Please post the full command verbatim.

filebot -script fn:amc --action test --def "C:\Users\Medieserver\Downloads" "seriesFormat=D:/TV Shows/{n}/{fn}" "movieFormat=\\DS416J\Media/Movies/{ny}/{fn}" --action move --conflict skip -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def excludeList=amc.excludes unsorted=y music=y artwork=y --def clean=y --def plex=127.0.0.1:uGPYpmhy38cT6iWnYHxn "ut_dir=%F" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L"
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

arguments work like this:

a.txt b.txt ...
--def parameters work like this:

--def a=1 b=2 ...
Hence:

BAD:

--def "C:\Users\Medieserver\Downloads"
GOOD:

"C:\Users\Medieserver\Downloads" --def "seriesFormat=D:/TV Shows/{n}/{fn}"
famulor

Post by famulor »

rednoah wrote:arguments work like this:

a.txt b.txt ...
--def parameters work like this:

--def a=1 b=2 ...
Hence:

BAD:

--def "C:\Users\Medieserver\Downloads"
GOOD:

"C:\Users\Medieserver\Downloads" --def "seriesFormat=D:/TV Shows/{n}/{fn}"
Okay so after doing that the CMDline worked perfect. So ideally i remove the --action test and the path/to/input and just throw it into my qbittorrent and it should be good to go? or should i leave the path to input in there?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You should not leave it in there. qBT will replace %F with the input folder/file of the completed download and call FileBot on that:

--def "ut_dir=%F"
If you pass your entire Downloads folder as input folder every time, then you will end up processing incomplete downloads A, B and C after D is finished and triggers filebot.
famulor

Post by famulor »

rednoah wrote:You should not leave it in there. qBT will replace %F with the input folder/file of the completed download and call FileBot on that:

--def "ut_dir=%F"
If you pass your entire Downloads folder as input folder every time, then you will end up processing incomplete downloads A, B and C after D is finished and triggers filebot.
But isnt it then just the same script as i was having issues with @ OP?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

No console output => No idea

1. Figure out the exact command that qBT is executing
2. Execute it yourself and see what it says

The console output / log will tell you exactly what's going on.
famulor

Post by famulor »

rednoah wrote:No console output => No idea

1. Figure out the exact command that qBT is executing
2. Execute it yourself and see what it says

The console output / log will tell you exactly what's going on.
Okay then i use the exact command qBT is executing i get this

C:\Users\Medieserver>filebot -script fn:amc --def "seriesFormat=D:/TV Shows/{n}/{fn}" "movieFormat=\\DS416J\Media/Movies/{ny}/{fn}" --action move --conflict skip -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def excludeList=amc.excludes unsorted=y music=y artwork=y --def clean=y --def plex=127.0.0.1:uGPYpmhy38cT6iWnYHxn "ut_dir=%F" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L"
Locking C:\Users\Medieserver\AppData\Roaming\FileBot\logs\amc.log
Run script [fn:amc] at [Thu Apr 20 13:09:17 PDT 2017]
Parameter: seriesFormat = D:/TV Shows/{n}/{fn}
Parameter: movieFormat = \\DS416J\Media/Movies/{ny}/{fn}
Parameter: excludeList = amc.excludes
Parameter: unsorted = y
Parameter: music = y
Parameter: artwork = y
Parameter: clean = y
Parameter: plex = *****
Parameter: ut_dir = %F
Parameter: ut_kind = multi
Parameter: ut_title = %N
Parameter: ut_label = %L
Bad ut_dir value: %F
Bad ut_title value: %N
Bad ut_label value: %L
Illegal usage: no input
Failure (°_°)
Then i figure its because filebot dosent know where to look since i manually try to call it. I then give it a input location and it then goes ahead and does it thing but dosent rename stuff. It seems like qBT cant call filebot to the correct "location"? It works perfect when not using the formats. Excuse me for the dummy language im using but i'm not really that smart in this area of computers.
famulor

Post by famulor »

I'm really starting to pull my hair out :D It cannot be this hard.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

This is not the actual command qBT is executing after replacing all the %variables with actual values. Please read the Troubleshooting section carefully.

Step 1 is figuring out what qBT is executing. We're still at Step 1. After 8 replies. Is it really that hard? :lol:
famulor

Post by famulor »

rednoah wrote:This is not the actual command qBT is executing after replacing all the %variables with actual values. Please read the Troubleshooting section carefully.

Step 1 is figuring out what qBT is executing. We're still at Step 1. After 8 replies. Is it really that hard? :lol:
Apparently it is that hard because i copied the exact execute script from qBT. If theres a log somewhere where qBT says its calling filebot etc i cannot find it. Trying the best i can.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

I dont' use qBT so I can't tell you where you'll find the qBT logs. Best to ask the qBT folks about that one.

You could have qBT call another command that will log all the arguments that it's called with:

filebot -script fn:sysenv --log-file D:/sysenv.log --def "ut_dir=%F" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L"
After qBT has called this command, you will find a log in D:/sysenv.log that will tell you exactly what values the %VARIABLES have in each individual case. Please post sysenv.log on pastebin and post a link here.

Come to think of it, you did specify amc.log in the original command. Have you tried opening that file to see what it says? Please post amc.log on pastebin and post a link here. Where are logs stored by default you ask? That depends. The FAQ will tell you the details.
famulor

Post by famulor »

rednoah wrote:I dont' use qBT so I can't tell you where you'll find the qBT logs. Best to ask the qBT folks about that one.

You could have qBT call another command that will log all the arguments that it's called with:

filebot -script fn:sysenv --log-file D:/sysenv.log --def "ut_dir=%F" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L"
After qBT has called this command, you will find a log in D:/sysenv.log that will tell you exactly what values the %VARIABLES have in each individual case. Please post sysenv.log on pastebin and post a link here.

Come to think of it, you did specify amc.log in the original command. Have you tried opening that file to see what it says? Please post amc.log on pastebin and post a link here. Where are logs stored by default you ask? That depends. The FAQ will tell you the details.
Heres the amc log from the first time it failed yesterday:

https://pastebin.com/B9UUigEU

I can post the entire log but its extremely long and from way before the problem occured (which began when i tried do the formatting)

According to qBT forums qBT dosent really log anything.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

This is what it looks like when qBT makes a call:

Run script [fn:amc] at [Thu Apr 20 10:28:04 PDT 2017]
Parameter: ut_dir = C:\Users\Medieserver\Downloads\Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E18.Custom.DKsubs.1080p.WEB-DL.H264-SUBSTANCE
Parameter: ut_title = Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E18.Custom.DKsubs.1080p.WEB-DL.H264-SUBSTANCE
Parameter: ut_label =
Use excludes: D:\amc.excludes (1469)
Input: C:\Users\Medieserver\Downloads\Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E18.Custom.DKsubs.1080p.WEB-DL.H264-SUBSTANCE\Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E18.Custom.DKsubs.1080p.WEB-DL.H264-SUBSTANCE.mkv
Input: C:\Users\Medieserver\Downloads\Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E18.Custom.DKsubs.1080p.WEB-DL.H264-SUBSTANCE\Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E18.Custom.DKsubs.1080p.WEB-DL.H264-SUBSTANCE.srt
Group: [tvs:marvels agents of s h i e l d] => [Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E18.Custom.DKsubs.1080p.WEB-DL.H264-SUBSTANCE.mkv, Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E18.Custom.DKsubs.1080p.WEB-DL.H264-SUBSTANCE.srt]
Rename episodes using [TheTVDB]
Auto-detected query: [Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.]
Fetching episode data for [Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.]
[MOVE] From [C:\Users\Medieserver\Downloads\Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E18.Custom.DKsubs.1080p.WEB-DL.H264-SUBSTANCE\Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E18.Custom.DKsubs.1080p.WEB-DL.H264-SUBSTANCE.mkv] to [D:\TV Shows\Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D\Season 04\Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S04E18 - No Regrets.mkv]
[MOVE] From [C:\Users\Medieserver\Downloads\Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E18.Custom.DKsubs.1080p.WEB-DL.H264-SUBSTANCE\Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E18.Custom.DKsubs.1080p.WEB-DL.H264-SUBSTANCE.srt] to [D:\TV Shows\Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D\Season 04\Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S04E18 - No Regrets.dan.srt]
Processed 2 files
Fetching series artwork for [Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. / Season 4] to [D:\TV Shows\Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D\Season 04]
Generate Series NFO: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [263365]
Banner already exists: D:\TV Shows\Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D\poster.jpg
Banner already exists: D:\TV Shows\Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D\banner.jpg
Banner already exists: D:\TV Shows\Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D\fanart.jpg
Banner already exists: D:\TV Shows\Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D\Season 04\poster.jpg
Banner already exists: D:\TV Shows\Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D\Season 04\banner.jpg
Fanart already exists: D:\TV Shows\Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D\clearart.png
Fanart already exists: D:\TV Shows\Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D\logo.png
Fanart already exists: D:\TV Shows\Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D\landscape.jpg
Fanart not found: D:\TV Shows\Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D\Season 04\landscape.jpg / seasonthumb
Notify Plex: [host:127.0.0.1, token:uGPYpmhy38cT6iWnYHxn]
GET: http://127.0.0.1:32400/library/sections/all/refresh?X-Plex-Token=uGPYpmhy38cT6iWnYHxn
Clean clutter files and empty folders
Delete C:\Users\Medieserver\Downloads\Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E18.Custom.DKsubs.1080p.WEB-DL.H264-SUBSTANCE\Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E18.Custom.DKsubs.1080p.WEB-DL.H264-SUBSTANCE.nfo
Delete C:\Users\Medieserver\Downloads\Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E18.Custom.DKsubs.1080p.WEB-DL.H264-SUBSTANCE\www.DanishBits.org.txt
Delete C:\Users\Medieserver\Downloads\Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E18.Custom.DKsubs.1080p.WEB-DL.H264-SUBSTANCE
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
Looks good to me.

You MUST specify a valid --output folder:

Use excludes: C:\Program Files (x86)\qBittorrent\amc.excludes
Access is denied
Not specifying --output means that --output will default to the current working directory. That's really bad if that's C:\Program Files (x86)\qBittorrent which is not writable, so it can't write the amc exclude list (among other things) and abort.

Run script [fn:amc] at [Thu Apr 20 12:45:48 PDT 2017]
Parameter: ut_dir = C:\Users\Medieserver\Downloads\Sneaky.Pete.S01E06.Custom.DKsubs.720p.WEBRip.x264-SUBSTANCE
Parameter: ut_title = Sneaky.Pete.S01E06.Custom.DKsubs.720p.WEBRip.x264-SUBSTANCE
Access is denied
java.io.IOException: Access is denied
    at java_io_File$createNewFile$4.call(Unknown Source)
    at Script1.run(Script1.groovy:191)

Failure (°_°)
famulor

Post by famulor »

rednoah wrote:1.
This is what it looks like when qBT makes a call:

Run script [fn:amc] at [Thu Apr 20 10:28:04 PDT 2017]
Parameter: ut_dir = C:\Users\Medieserver\Downloads\Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E18.Custom.DKsubs.1080p.WEB-DL.H264-SUBSTANCE
Parameter: ut_title = Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E18.Custom.DKsubs.1080p.WEB-DL.H264-SUBSTANCE
Use excludes: D:\amc.excludes (1469)
Input: C:\Users\Medieserver\Downloads\Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E18.Custom.DKsubs.1080p.WEB-DL.H264-SUBSTANCE\Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E18.Custom.DKsubs.1080p.WEB-DL.H264-SUBSTANCE.mkv
Input: C:\Users\Medieserver\Downloads\Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E18.Custom.DKsubs.1080p.WEB-DL.H264-SUBSTANCE\Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E18.Custom.DKsubs.1080p.WEB-DL.H264-SUBSTANCE.srt
Group: [tvs:marvels agents of s h i e l d] => [Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E18.Custom.DKsubs.1080p.WEB-DL.H264-SUBSTANCE.mkv, Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E18.Custom.DKsubs.1080p.WEB-DL.H264-SUBSTANCE.srt]
Rename episodes using [TheTVDB]
[MOVE] From [C:\Users\Medieserver\Downloads\Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E18.Custom.DKsubs.1080p.WEB-DL.H264-SUBSTANCE\Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E18.Custom.DKsubs.1080p.WEB-DL.H264-SUBSTANCE.mkv] to [D:\TV Shows\Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D\Season 04\Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S04E18 - No Regrets.mkv]
[MOVE] From [C:\Users\Medieserver\Downloads\Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E18.Custom.DKsubs.1080p.WEB-DL.H264-SUBSTANCE\Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E18.Custom.DKsubs.1080p.WEB-DL.H264-SUBSTANCE.srt] to [D:\TV Shows\Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D\Season 04\Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S04E18 - No Regrets.dan.srt]
Processed 2 files
Fetching series artwork for [Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. / Season 4] to [D:\TV Shows\Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D\Season 04]
Generate Series NFO: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [263365]
Banner already exists: D:\TV Shows\Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D\poster.jpg
Banner already exists: D:\TV Shows\Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D\banner.jpg
Banner already exists: D:\TV Shows\Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D\fanart.jpg
Banner already exists: D:\TV Shows\Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D\Season 04\poster.jpg
Banner already exists: D:\TV Shows\Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D\Season 04\banner.jpg
Fanart already exists: D:\TV Shows\Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D\clearart.png
Fanart already exists: D:\TV Shows\Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D\logo.png
Fanart already exists: D:\TV Shows\Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D\landscape.jpg
Fanart not found: D:\TV Shows\Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D\Season 04\landscape.jpg / seasonthumb
Notify Plex: [host:127.0.0.1, token:uGPYpmhy38cT6iWnYHxn]
GET: http://127.0.0.1:32400/library/sections/all/refresh?X-Plex-Token=uGPYpmhy38cT6iWnYHxn
Clean clutter files and empty folders
Delete C:\Users\Medieserver\Downloads\Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E18.Custom.DKsubs.1080p.WEB-DL.H264-SUBSTANCE\Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E18.Custom.DKsubs.1080p.WEB-DL.H264-SUBSTANCE.nfo
Delete C:\Users\Medieserver\Downloads\Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E18.Custom.DKsubs.1080p.WEB-DL.H264-SUBSTANCE\www.DanishBits.org.txt
Delete C:\Users\Medieserver\Downloads\Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E18.Custom.DKsubs.1080p.WEB-DL.H264-SUBSTANCE
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
Looks good to me.

You MUST specify a valid --output folder:

Access is denied
Not specifying --output means that --output will default to the current working directory. That's really bad if that's C:\Program Files (x86)\qBittorrent which is not writable, so it can't write the amc exclude list (among other things) and abort.

Run script [fn:amc] at [Thu Apr 20 12:45:48 PDT 2017]
Parameter: ut_dir = C:\Users\Medieserver\Downloads\Sneaky.Pete.S01E06.Custom.DKsubs.720p.WEBRip.x264-SUBSTANCE
Parameter: ut_title = Sneaky.Pete.S01E06.Custom.DKsubs.720p.WEBRip.x264-SUBSTANCE
Access is denied
java.io.IOException: Access is denied
    at java_io_File$createNewFile$4.call(Unknown Source)
    at Script1.run(Script1.groovy:191)

Failure (°_°)
Ive never had --output in the script before. Is it output for amc.excludes? It usually puts them on the selected harddrive where the movies and tv shows are stored. Should i do 2 --outputs then? one for the tv show directory and one for movies?`

So --output "D:\TV Shows" --def "seriesFormat="/volume2/Media" ?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

A valid --output folder is required. It's used for many things, one of which is related to excludes, another one happens to be related to formats. It is required regardless of whatever destination paths your format might come up with though.

e.g.

--output "C:/FileBotWorkingDirectory" --def movieFormat="M:/Movies/{ny}/{fn}" seriesFormat="S:/TV/{n}/{fn}"
famulor

Post by famulor »

rednoah wrote:A valid --output folder is required. It's used for many things, one of which is related to excludes, another one happens to be related to formats. It is required regardless of whatever destination paths your format might come up with though.

e.g.

--output "C:/FileBotWorkingDirectory" --def movieFormat="M:/Movies/{ny}/{fn}" seriesFormat="S:/TV/{n}/{fn}"
Okay so after putting a output it now moves the files but it dosent rename the files (it makes folders with the correct naming "name (year)"). It dosent even make sub folders with seasons in it in tv shows.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

famulor wrote:Okay so after putting a output it now moves the files but it doesn't rename the files (it makes folders with the correct naming "name (year)"). It doesn't even make sub folders with seasons in it in tv shows.
Sounds like it's working exactly as specified by the format:

S:/TV/{n}/{fn}
  • Drive: S
  • Folder 1: TV
  • Folder 2: Series Name
  • File Name: Original Filename
This is an example. You can use your own format.