GUI on last page of Getting Started Guide?

Support for Windows users
wmcneil

GUI on last page of Getting Started Guide?

Post by wmcneil »

Hello, I just purchased and installed filebot from the windows store. I've started using it and have used the rename and subtitle features. On the last page of the Getting Started slides (https://www.filebot.net/getting-started/), there is a nice looking GUI that shows what appears to be batch mode processing and scheduling. Is this a concept chart, or is there such a GUI? (I don't see a way in the windows program to access this)
rednoah
The Source

Re: GUI on last page of Getting Started Guide?

Post by rednoah »

That would be FileBot Node which is a Synology NAS application, and not a Windows application. It's built on top of the filebot command-line tools and is completely separate from the Windows GUI application:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1802

:idea: It doesn't do anything other than schedule filebot/amc calls. You can easily do that yourself with PowerShell, or the built-in Windows Scheduler, or the myriad of Windows tools that allow you to monitor and schedule commands.

:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
wmcneil

Post by wmcneil »

thanks rednoah. I'll look into using the command line interface. When running the filebot GUI, is there a log file generated that has the equivalent command line commands that match what is being done in the GUI? If this exists, it would be a great quick start learning tool for the command line interface.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

The GUI and the CLI are fundamentally different and designed from the ground up for their respective use cases and usage scenarios. The concepts are the same though, so if you're familiar with the GUI, then using the CLI will be easy (assuming that you're generally familiar with command-line tools).
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.