No Subtitles Found

Support for Windows users
viking
Power User

No Subtitles Found

Post by viking »

As of today, FileBot doesn't seem to be able to find subtitles. However, they are available on OS.
Here is an example:

Code: Select all

D:\@Prog_RB_Portable\FileBot_Latest-portable>filebot.cmd -script dev:osdb.explain "P:\Ultimate_Server\Television\Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D\Season 5\Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S05E14.720p.HDTV.x264-AVS[eztv].mkv" -non-strict --def fetch=y --log all --log-file P:\Ultimate_Server\temp_log.txt
Locking P:\Ultimate_Server\temp_log.txt
File: P:\Ultimate_Server\Television\Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D\Season 5\Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S05E14.720p.HDTV.x264-AVS[eztv].mkv
Hash/Tag Lookup (hash: 61165bf251e421cd, size: 837190954, lang: en_US, tag: Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S05E14.720p.HDTV.x264-AVS[eztv])
Best Hash Match: null
Name Lookup (file: Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S05E14.720p.HDTV.x264-AVS[eztv], strict: false, lang: en_US)
Best Name Match: null
Done ?(?????)?
I am running the "portable" version 4.7.9 on Win7

(p.s. Normally I run the command

Code: Select all

filebot.cmd -get-subtitles "%FileName_Path%" -non-strict  --log all --log-file "P:\Ultimate_Server\!Sub_Logs\Temp.txt"
)
rednoah
The Source

Re: No Subtitles Found

Post by rednoah »

Sorry, I won't be able to do any debugging for the next few weeks. I'll look at it when I can. Looks like an API issue though, so this issue might just resolve itself by then.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.