Show name included in Season folder

Support for Windows users
Haroldkidd

Show name included in Season folder

Post by Haroldkidd »

Apologize if this has been asked and already answered but I’ve searched everywhere to inclde this forum. Can someone please explain to me how to have my files renamed Series Name/Series Name Season/Series Name S01E01-title. I use to use the The Renamer but the TVDB script stopped working. Appreciate it.
underrepresented

Re: Show name included in Season folder

Post by underrepresented »

this is what I use:

Code: Select all

{n.replaceTrailingBrackets()}/{n} {'Season '+s.pad(2)}/{n} {s00e00} - {t}
Haroldkidd

Post by Haroldkidd »

Underrepresented thank you for the quick reply, appreciate the help and I will try that out. As I’m not to familiar with FileBot I use to use The Renamer and it seemed to have crashed. Is there a place to enter this, I can watch the tutorials and after I rename something on Windows 10 and move to my Plex server it tells me that some properties can not be moved after I click on ok and copy it to my server it will not play and seems corrupted are you familiar with this? Thank you I Justin want to get my media server back up and running with the correct show names without ha big to do one by one.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Presumably, you're sorting files directly into a remote Plex folder.

I recommend using a format such as this to move / copy files directly into the desired structure via FileBot:

\\server\share\Media\{plex}
or via Mapped Network Share:

X:/{plex}

You can click on "Edit Format" or double-click a New Name item to open the Format Editor:
https://www.filebot.net/naming.html

Sounds like Extended Attributes are not supported by your NAS. I recommend enabling EAs or asking your NAS manufacturer for support and urge them to fix things for the next release.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.