Microsoft Store shows "Purchase" even though I have already purchased FileBot

Support for Windows users
magicman32

Microsoft Store shows "Purchase" even though I have already purchased FileBot

Post by magicman32 »

Hi,
I tried using windows store filebot version (installed just a few weeks ago)
Tried to load it up today and came up with an error about license, I bought it when it was on sale 30/may
I tried rebooting windows 10, same error, so I uninstalled it
Now when trying to reinstall its asking me to pay....does it not keep a record of my Microsoft account???

I don't want to have to pay for it twice!!!!

Please help, I really like how useful this software is.....
rednoah
The Source

Re: Error

Post by rednoah »

rednoah wrote: 31 Jul 2014, 16:40 When starting a New Topic think of a Meaningful Title, and avoid vague titles like "Bug Report" or "Need Help" or "filebot not working" because those aren't really helpful.
What "Error" exactly? :lol:

:?: What does the error message say? Do you have a screenshot?

:arrow: Microsoft Store purchases will be stored in your Microsoft Account, so there's not much I can do about it. Best to ask Microsoft Support for support.

:idea: As far as I know, you couldn't purchase the same software twice with the same Microsoft account even if you wanted to. Are you using the Microsoft Store application or the website? If you're using the website, or aren't logged in, then it can't know that you already purchased it.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
magicman32

Re: Microsoft Store shows "Purchase" even though I have already purchased FileBot

Post by magicman32 »

Sorry, I don't have a screenshot.

It was saying something along the lines of the license doesn't match my Microsoft account

I Bought it through the Microsoft store app

I have uninstalled, thinking that when I went to reinstall from windows store, it would see that I have already purchased a copy on 30 May 18

I Really don't want to spend more money on an app I have already bought once

Annoyed......
rednoah
The Source

Re: Microsoft Store shows "Purchase" even though I have already purchased FileBot

Post by rednoah »

:arrow: Have you tried logging out of the Microsoft Store and then logging in again?

magicman32 wrote: 17 Jun 2018, 09:56 Sorry, I don't have a screenshot.
Can you take a screenshot, please? Is it not a constant easy-to-reproduce kind of error?

magicman32 wrote: 17 Jun 2018, 09:56 I Really don't want to spend more money on an app I have already bought once
You won't have to buy it twice. Please contact Microsoft Support so they can sort you out.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.