Integrate filebot with deluge, medusa and radarr

Support for Windows users
znoopy

Integrate filebot with deluge, medusa and radarr

Post by znoopy »

Hi, im looking into filebot and using the scripting, im totally new and trying to understand filebot and before i buy a license i want
to know it can do what i need it for. Im running all on windows10 with deluge, medusa and radarr.

So here is my question, If i got a d:\download directory where all my download comes and its a mix of
rars or mkv files depends where its taken from, can filebot script unpack OR copy the mkv file to d:\drone where radarr or medusa pick it up from ?
Or if it even can unpack or copy it to the right place like d:\media\tv-shows\nameofshow or d:\media\movies\nameofmovie ?

Can it be there is already a script for this ? Maybe im too noob in filebot to find it and change it :D

i have another small question, if its possible to make filebot to run like 2 times/day a subtitle search for tv and movies ?

Thanks for you time rading this and maybe helping me :)

/Z
rednoah
The Source

Re: Script questions

Post by rednoah »

The amc script is a all-in-one solution used by many people and comes with lots of copy-and-paste examples for 3rd party integration:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=215

You can evaluate everything before making a purchase decision, especially since your questions aren't about filebot specifically, and more about how to configure the 3rd party software you have to call filebot on newly completed downloads.

filebot is a simple command-line tool so you can have other tools call it, and you can have a scheduler call, or you can call it yourself. You will find many examples for 3rd party integration here in the forums, but you'll also find lots of information in the manuals of the 3rd party software you use, and how to make those tools call filebot (or any other command-line tool).
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
znoopy

Re: Integrate filebot with deluge, medusa and radarr

Post by znoopy »

Thanks for the reply, i tested it and got it to work and bought it becuase its important to support good utils!

But i have one question, i got it to work in qtorrent with amc script but do anyone know how to use it in deluge (windows) ?
I just dont like qtorrent :) thats why i looking for a replacement
rednoah
The Source

Re: Integrate filebot with deluge, medusa and radarr

Post by rednoah »

There's examples for Deluge on Linux:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=215#p3382

Making it work on Windows should work more or less the same. You'll have to rewrite the deluge-postprocess.sh bash script for CMD or PowerShell though.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.