Redownload

Support for Windows users
Carltron

Redownload

Post by Carltron »

Hi,
I have purchased FileBot for both windows and Linux but I used the installer I had saved on my usb which would ask me to register filebot with a license. I have since wiped that drive so now I have niether the installer nor the license file for windows. How con I redownload it and get my license resent to my email?
rednoah
The Source

Re: Redownload

Post by rednoah »

If you PM me your email address, then I can try to look it up.

You can also contact our reseller Paddle directly, so they can look up your license number based on your payment information.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
dvisser01

Post by dvisser01 »

Hi Rednoah,

I had purchased Filebot (for life) on the Windows Store ([email protected]) but the laptop crashed and I am reverting to my iMac. Now when I go into the Mac App Store I can not download and activate - I have to pay first - can you assist by checking what my licence is?

My Microsoft store order number was 8990636381 and it was ordered the 4th of May 2018.

Thanks.

David
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Microsoft Store / Apple Store / Google Store / etc purchases are generally not interchangeable. You can re-install on your Windows machine via the Store as long as you login with the same Microsoft account. You won't be able to restore your Windows Store purchase on Apple macOS.

There's this though:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9517
reyman32

Post by reyman32 »

Is the license associated with Microsoft account? I would like to format my PC and wonder if there will be any problems
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

If you've purchased from the Microsoft Store, then yes. If not, then no. Either way, re-installing isn't a problem.