Acquisitions Inc.

Support for Windows users
abeta

Acquisitions Inc.

Post by abeta »

I'm not sure how to make Filebot do what I want.

If I drop files into the Rename folder, no matter what I name it, it seems to pull up this entry:
https://www.thetvdb.com/series/acquisit ... the-c-team

If I go into Episodes and search for Acquisitions Inc. It finds this entry:
https://www.thetvdb.com/series/acquisit ... the-c-team

The Episodes search looks like the "right" selection but I can't figure out what I need to do in order for it to pick it up correctly in the Rename section.

Any help for someone who doesn't know how to program or just use the program as a very basic renaming/finder would be greatly appreciated!
rednoah
The Source

Re: Acquisitions Inc.

Post by rednoah »

Please provide example file paths.

Please read the links in my signature for details:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1868
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
abeta

Post by abeta »

Example Filepaths? For the file I want renamed? An example would be:

Code: Select all

D:\T2\FLAC\HEVC\Acquisitions Inc - The C Team - S01E10.mp4
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

File:

Acquisitions Inc - The C Team - S01E10.mp4
Match:

Acquisitions Inc: The "C" Team - S01E10 - Homecoming, Part 2

That's what I get out of the box. Looks good to me. It's asking me to choose between 3 similarly named shows though, which seem to be pretty much the same as far as I can tell.
abeta

Post by abeta »

That's what I mean. Here's the link to thetvdb.com when you search for acquisitions.

https://www.thetvdb.com/search?q=acquisitions&l=en

It turns up 3 choices.

When I use the Filebot Rename windows Filebot is picking the first choice for me. It never asks me to choose in the Rename window. If it did I'd probably be ok.

When I choose the Filebot Episode window it chooses the THIRD choice which is the correct one. How do I get Filebot Rename to use the same search as the Filebot Episodes?

Here's another you can try that might be able to show what I need.
D:\T2\Flac\HEVC\Acquisitions Inc - The C Team - S03E01.mp4

When I use this one, it fails outright for me.

The 1st and 2nd entries in the very first link of this message I can't use since that isn't updated correctly. Only the 3rd entry is being updated and I can't figure out how to get Filebot to use that 3rd entry in the Rename window.

I've tried changing the names to:
Acquisitions Incorporated, Acquisitions Incorporated The C Team, etc. before dropping it into Filebot without success.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

When I try, it forces me to select one of the three actually. Regardless, you can always make FileBot give you more options by holding SHIFT while clicking on the database.

See FAQ #2 for details: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7

rednoah wrote: 16 Nov 2011, 16:46 Q: How do I fix misidentified files?
If the series / movie is not auto-detected correctly you can SHIFT-CLICK Image the database to force manual input and selection of the series or movie. As a last resort you can always grab the episode list in in the Episodes panel and then drag-and-drop or selectively copy-and-paste the episode data you want over into the Rename panel. Click Match Image to automatically align files with episodes or use drag-n-drop to realign ImageImage files and episode data. There's video tutorials here and here that'll show you how it works.
abeta

Post by abeta »

TYVM, the option to send to Rename fixed my problems. Apologies for missing it in the FAQ.