Choose wrong ep number? (using --filter and -non-strict)

Support for Ubuntu and other Desktop Linux distributions
stevezau

Choose wrong ep number? (using --filter and -non-strict)

Post by stevezau »

Hi, I'm using amc.. I've had this problem in the past and i thought i had fixed it but it appears not.

As you can see below it is renaming from S06E04 to S06E08. Does anyone know how i can force filebot to fail if the ep number is different?? I want to manually fix those.

Code: Select all

Run script [fn:amc] at [Sat Jul 13 22:00:27 AEST 2019]
Parameter: unsorted = y
Parameter: artwork = n
Parameter: ut_kind = "multi"
Parameter: unsortedFormat = Unsorted/TV/{file.structurePathTail}
Parameter: ut_dir = /data/_incoming/TV/Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S06E04.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-T6D
Parameter: ut_title = Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S06E04.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-T6D
Parameter: ut_label = TV
Input: /mnt/data/parity/_incoming/TV/Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S06E04.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-T6D/Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S06E04.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-T6D.mkv
Group: [Series:true] => [Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S06E04.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-T6D.mkv]
Rename episodes using [TheTVDB]
Auto-detected query: [Marvels Agents of S H I E L D]
Fetching episode data for [Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.]
Apply filter [age < 10] on [141] items
Include [Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - 6x08 - Collision Course (1)]
Include [Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - 6x09 - Collision Course (2)]
[MOVE] from [/mnt/data/parity/_incoming/TV/Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S06E04.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-T6D/Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S06E04.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-T6D.mkv] to [/data/TV Shows/Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D/Season 06/Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S06E08 - Collision Course.mkv]
Processed 1 files
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
rednoah
The Source

Re: Choose wrong ep number?

Post by rednoah »

The --filter forces FileBot to choose from a limited set of potential Episode objects:

You are forcing FileBot to only consider episodes released in the last ~10 days, and since only 6x08 and 6x09 is included by your --filter at this point in time, FileBot must choose between one of these two, neither of which is correct. If your --filter doesn't include the correct match, then FileBot can't come up with the correct match.

You can remove the -non-strict option to enable strict sanity checks, which include exact S00E00 pattern matches:

-non-strict
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
stevezau

Re: Choose wrong ep number?

Post by stevezau »

rednoah wrote: 14 Jul 2019, 06:38 1.
The --filter forces FileBot to choose from a limited set of potential Episode objects:

You are forcing FileBot to only consider episodes released in the last ~10 days, and since only 6x08 and 6x09 is included by your --filter at this point in time, FileBot must choose between one of these two, neither of which is correct. If your --filter doesn't include the correct match, then FileBot can't come up with the correct match.

You can remove the -non-strict option to enable strict sanity checks, which include exact S00E00 pattern matches:

-non-strict
Hi am using filter as suggested elsewhere on this forum to try reduce incorrect matches where i have to manually fix.

I am not using -non-strict that is why i am confused?? I removed -non-strict on purpose a while back to prevent this from happening. It seems it is not enforcing exact matching.

Any ideas?
stevezau

Re: Choose wrong ep number? (using --filter and -non-strict)

Post by stevezau »

Wait, you are right. I was using -non-strict i forgot to do a git pull on my config so had old config.. oops!
rednoah
The Source

Re: Choose wrong ep number? (using --filter and -non-strict)

Post by rednoah »

Please paste your filebot command.

Please run filebot -script fn:sysinfo and post the output.

--filter is a double-edged sword. Wield it wisely.

:idea: age < 10 means that you promise FileBot to only process episodes aired within the last 10 days. If you keep the promise, it'll work significantly better. But if you break the promise, then all bets are off.

Generally works as far as I can tell:

$ filebot -rename *.mkv --action TEST --log INFO  --filter "age < 7" -non-strict
[TEST] from [Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S06E04.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-T6D.mkv] to [Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - 6x09 - Collision Course (2).mkv]

$ filebot -rename *.mkv --action TEST --log INFO  --filter "age < 7"
Failed to match files to episode data
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.