Weird matching issue

Support for Ubuntu and other Desktop Linux distributions
neuron

Weird matching issue

Post by neuron »

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc -non-strict --def ut_kind=multi --log all --log-file amc.log --def ut_dir="%s/%s" --output media --action copy --conflict auto --def subtitles=en --def artwork=true --def extractFolder=$HOME/torrents/extracted --def skipExtract=n --encoding utf8
filebot is being run by a script after a deluge trigger, so it's a bit hard to get exact parameters, but that should be the gist of it.

This matching is really confusing me:

Parameter: ut_dir = /home/hd19/neiron/torrents/data/The.Dead.Dont.Die.2019.BDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Input: /home/hd19/neiron/torrents/data/The.Dead.Dont.Die.2019.BDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO/The Dead Dont Die.2019.BDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO.avi
Group: [mov:the dead dont die 1975] => [The Dead Dont Die.2019.BDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO.avi]
Auto-detect movie from context: [/home/hd19/neiron/torrents/data/The.Dead.Dont.Die.2019.BDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO/The Dead Dont Die.2019.BDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO.avi]
[COPY] From [/home/hd19/neiron/torrents/data/The.Dead.Dont.Die.2019.BDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO/The Dead Dont Die.2019.BDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO.avi] to [/home/hd19/neiron/media/Movies/The Dead Don't Die (1975)/The Dead Don't Die (1975).avi]
Fetching movie artwork for [The Dead Don't Die (1975)] to [/home/hd19/neiron/media/Movies/The Dead Don't Die (1975)]
Generate Movie NFO: The Dead Don't Die [29489]
Fetching /home/hd19/neiron/media/Movies/The Dead Don't Die (1975)/poster.jpg => [posters/500x750, en, http://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/zPSB6B5duZIjF0QOBsP1aPBjNRg.jpg]
Fetching /home/hd19/neiron/media/Movies/The Dead Don't Die (1975)/fanart.jpg => [backdrops/1280x720, http://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/6Zh4DV2xXMZqC1bpISVmsNTneE1.jpg]
Fanart not found: /home/hd19/neiron/media/Movies/The Dead Don't Die (1975)/clearart.png / hdmovieclearart
Fanart not found: /home/hd19/neiron/media/Movies/The Dead Don't Die (1975)/clearart.png / movieart
Fanart not found: /home/hd19/neiron/media/Movies/The Dead Don't Die (1975)/logo.png / hdmovielogo
Fanart not found: /home/hd19/neiron/media/Movies/The Dead Don't Die (1975)/logo.png / movielogo
Fanart not found: /home/hd19/neiron/media/Movies/The Dead Don't Die (1975)/disc.png / moviedisc
Fanart not found: /home/hd19/neiron/media/Movies/The Dead Don't Die (1975)/disc.png / moviedisc
Any ideas of why this is happening?

FileBot 4.7.8 (r4846)
JNA Native: 5.1.0
MediaInfo: 0.7.92.1
7-Zip-JBinding: 9.20
Chromaprint: 1.4.2
Extended Attributes: OK
Unicode Filesystem: OK
Script Bundle: 2018-03-16 (r516)
Groovy: 2.4.8
JRE: OpenJDK Runtime Environment 1.8.0_222
JVM: 64-bit OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM
CPU/MEM: 6 Core / 455 MB Max Memory / 19 MB Used Memory
Package: DEB
uname: Linux HOSTNAME 4.15.0-52-generic #56~16.04.1-Ubuntu SMP Thu Jun 6 12:03:31 UTC 2019 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
rednoah
The Source

Re: Weird matching issue

Post by rednoah »

Why is what happening?

Please read How to Request Help.

EDIT:

I see. It's the 2019 vs 1975 version of the movie. Is the 2019 version on TheMovieDB? Have you tried the latest version of FileBot to see if it works better?
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
neuron

Post by neuron »

The latest one is on themoviedb, and was at the time of me testing this.

No I haven't tried latest, this is running on a shared box, so it's installed and maintained system wide.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

So I've tried this with an empty test file and it works as far as I can tell with the latest and greatest:

filebot -rename *.avi
Rename movies using [TheMovieDB]
Auto-detect movie from context: [The Dead Dont Die.2019.BDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO.avi]
[MOVE] from [The Dead Dont Die.2019.BDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO.avi] to [The Dead Don't Die (2019).avi]
Processed 1 files
kim
Power User

Post by kim »

is this not equal to only local db lookup ?
Group: [mov:the dead dont die 1975] =>
maybe a clear cache will work then
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Unlikely, but definitely worth a try.
neuron

Post by neuron »

Ok, so I just checked the logs file for the run, and reran the exact same command.

filebot -script fn:amc -non-strict --def ut_kind=multi --log all --log-file amc.log --def ut_dir="/home/hd19/neiron/torrents/data/The.Dead.Dont.Die.2019.BDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO" --output media --action copy --conflict skip --def subtitles=en --def artwork=true --def extractFolder=/home/hd19/neiron/torrents/extracted --def skipExtract=n --def music=y --encoding utf8
This worked... so I'm guessing this was likely a caching issue?

If I see this happening again, is there any way I can reproduce it/collect more useful debug logs? I could stick a dumb backup on the cache so I can dump the current state maybe? Any way to find out when themoviedb entry was created? Maybe it genuinely did not exist when the initial script ran?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Well, it's not like I'd be able to anything about it. If it's a caching issue, then the issue is in that information just wasn't available at the time, so it can't be fixed with code, and not caching things is not really a solution either (i.e. it's a solution where the cons outweigh the pros).

If it's a recent movie, then it's very likely that it just wasn't added to TheMovieDB yet, or wasn't indexed by the TheMovieDB Search API cache yet, or wasn't indexed by the FileBot Search API cache yet, or some other moving component somewhere isn't immediately aware of the changes, etc.

TheMovieDB does have a change log for each movie, though changes may not immediately visible to any of the moving components mentioned above, though one could probably assume that changes should be live within a day or so:
https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/19995- ... uage=en-US
neuron

Post by neuron »

Seems like this was created in 2018 (https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/535581 ... -US&page=5).

Either way if I run into weird stuff again I've spent some time understanding more about how this works now, so I can try to track down what's going on before I come asking here. Thanks for the help!