Pushbullet: MissingMethodException or HttpClientError

Support for Ubuntu and other Desktop Linux distributions
KreAch3R

Pushbullet: MissingMethodException or HttpClientError

Post by KreAch3R »

Hello,

Pushbullet notifications worked like a treat for years. I've noticed today that I didn't get two notifications and went to investigate. I had a BETA v4.9.0 installed, and I found this in the log:

Code: Select all

[COPY] from [/media/Extras/Torrents/Supergirl.S05E12.720p.HDTV.x265-MiNX[TGx]/Supergirl.S05E12.720p.HDTV.x265-MiNX.mkv] to [/media/Data/Videos/TV Shows/Supergirl/Season 5/Supergirl 5x12 Back from the Future (2).mkv]
Processed 1 files
Sending PushBullet report
MissingMethodException: No signature of method: org.codehaus.groovy.jsr223.GroovyScriptEngineImpl.PushBullet() is applicable for argument types: (String) values: [*****APIKEY****]
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
when I downgraded to 4.8.5, I got this:

[OVERRIDE] Delete [/media/Data/Videos/TV Shows/Batwoman/Season 1/Batwoman 1x12 Take Your Choice.mkv]
[COPY] from [/media/Extras/Torrents/Batwoman.S01E12.HDTV.x264-SVA[ettv]/Batwoman.S01E12.HDTV.x264-SVA[ettv].mkv] to [/media/Data/Videos/TV Shows/Batwoman/Season 1/Batwoman 1x12 Take Your Choice.mkv]
Processed 1 files
IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 401 for URL: https://api.pushbullet.com/v2/upload-request
and when I tried to install the latest 4.9.0 BETA I found here: https://get.filebot.net/filebot/BETA/ I got this:

[OVERRIDE] Delete [/media/Data/Videos/TV Shows/Batwoman/Season 1/Batwoman 1x12 Take Your Choice.mkv]
[COPY] from [/media/Extras/Torrents/Batwoman.S01E12.HDTV.x264-SVA[ettv]/Batwoman.S01E12.HDTV.x264-SVA[ettv].mkv] to [/media/Data/Videos/TV Shows/Batwoman/Season 1/Batwoman 1x12 Take Your Choice.mkv]
Processed 1 files
HttpClientError: Unauthorized
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
I can't understand why it stopped working. It looks like the pushbullet methods have trouble communicating with the pushbullet API server. I tried looking around the scripts source code but I couldn't identify something that I could have changed to break it. Any ideas? Anyone else with the same problem?

My filebot script:

#!/bin/sh
TORRENT_ID="$1"
TORRENT_NAME="$2"
TORRENT_PATH="$3"

filebot -script fn:amc --output "/media/Data/Videos" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def music=y pushbullet=*****SAMEAPIKEY******* subtitles=el,en "seriesFormat=TV Shows/{n}/{'Season '+s}/{n} {sxe} {t}" "ut_dir=$TORRENT_PATH/$TORRENT_NAME" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=$TORRENT_NAME" --filter "!readLines('/var/lib/deluged/excludes.txt').contains(n)"
rednoah
The Source

Re: Pushbullet: MissingMethodException or HttpClientError

Post by rednoah »

This error probably means that something has changed and you need to upgrade to the latest revision if you're on the beta channel:

MissingMethodException: No signature of method: org.codehaus.groovy.jsr223.GroovyScriptEngineImpl.PushBullet()

Those two error messages mean the same. FileBot makes a valid HTTP request. PushBullet responds with HTTP code 401 Unauthorized.

IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 401 for URL: https://api.pushbullet.com/v2/upload-request
:arrow: PushBullet works for me. Perhaps a temporary issue on the server side. Perhaps a an issue related to your account specifically, i.e. API access code no longer valid. You could try to reset all access tokens and then create a new one to use for the amc script.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
KreAch3R

Post by KreAch3R »

rednoah wrote: 18 Feb 2020, 05:02 1.
This error probably means that something has changed and you need to upgrade to the latest revision if you're on the beta channel:

MissingMethodException: No signature of method: org.codehaus.groovy.jsr223.GroovyScriptEngineImpl.PushBullet()

Those two error messages mean the same. FileBot makes a valid HTTP request. PushBullet responds with HTTP code 401 Unauthorized.

:arrow: PushBullet works for me. Perhaps a temporary issue on the server side. Perhaps a an issue related to your account specifically, i.e. API access code no longer valid. You could try to reset all access tokens and then create a new one to use for the amc script.
Indeed, I thought the same things but I wanted to make sure nothing else was broken on your end before I nuked my access code.
I was using the same API access code for years, but now I just created a new one and it started working again. Now on to update all the scripts and repos. :/

Thank you!
frankw

Post by frankw »

Am also having this issue, just stopped working one day. Have reset Pushbullet API keys multiple times without success. Am using latest filebot-node docker container.

Example Log:

Run script [dev:amc] at [Wed Mar 11 03:17:43 EDT 2020]
Parameter: music = y
Parameter: unsorted = y
Parameter: clean = y
Parameter: exec = chown -R 1000:1000 "{folder}"
Parameter: pushbullet = *****
Parameter: seriesFormat = /storage/TV/{n}/{'S'+s.pad(2)}/{n.replaceAll(/[!?.]+$/).space('.')}.{'s'+s.pad(2)}e{e.pad(2)}.{vf}.{source}.{vc}.{ac}
Parameter: movieFormat = /storage/Movies/{n.upperInitial().replaceAll(/[!?.]+$/).space('.')}.{y}.{vf}.{source}.{vc}.{ac}
Argument[0]: /downloads/New.Amsterdam.2018.S02E16.1080p.WEB.H264-METCON
MultipleCompilationErrorsException: startup failed:
Script2.groovy: 21: unable to resolve class org.apache.commons.mail.HtmlEmail
 @ line 21, column 15.
   		def email = new org.apache.commons.mail.HtmlEmail()
                 ^

Script2.groovy: 41: unable to resolve class org.apache.commons.mail.EmailException
 @ line 41, column 5.
   		} catch(org.apache.commons.mail.EmailException e) {
       ^

2 errors
 at net.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.evaluate(ScriptShell.java:64)
Input: /downloads/New.Amsterdam.2018.S02E16.1080p.WEB.H264-METCON/New.Amsterdam.2018.S02E16.1080p.WEB.H264-METCON.mkv
Group: [Series:new amsterdam 2018] => [New.Amsterdam.2018.S02E16.1080p.WEB.H264-METCON.mkv]
Rename episodes using [TheTVDB]
Auto-detected query: [New Amsterdam 2018]
Fetching episode data for [New Amsterdam (2018)]
Fetching episode data for [New Amsterdam]
[COPY] from [/downloads/New.Amsterdam.2018.S02E16.1080p.WEB.H264-METCON/New.Amsterdam.2018.S02E16.1080p.WEB.H264-METCON.mkv] to [/storage/TV/New Amsterdam (2018)/S02/New.Amsterdam.(2018).s02e16.1080p..AVC.EAC3.mkv]
Processed 1 files
Execute: chown -R 1000:1000 "/storage/TV/New Amsterdam (2018)/S02"
MissingMethodException: No signature of method: org.codehaus.groovy.jsr223.GroovyScriptEngineImpl.PushBullet() is applicable for argument types: (String) values: [o.O2ZAhJSzok3Vvm5ZSjyokw5kXtJg6A93]
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Use -script fn:amc (latest stable guaranteed to be compatible for your FileBot revision) unless you're using -script dev:amc (latest revision directly from GitHub for testing new features, not necessarily compatible with older FileBot revisions) for a reason.

MissingMethodException: No signature of method: org.codehaus.groovy.jsr223.GroovyScriptEngineImpl.PushBullet() is applicable for argument types: (String) values: [o.O2ZAhJSzok3Vvm5ZSjyokw5kXtJg6A93]
You'll need to upgrade to the latest revision of FileBot of you're using the latest revision of the amc script:
viewtopic.php?t=1609
frankw

Post by frankw »

I'm calling this via HTTP though, this is what is being run. Docker container is your official one updated with Watchtower.

http://filebot-node:5452/execute?fn=amc&action...
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

:!: You didn't paste the complete URL, so I can only guess...

You're calling it via HTTP and your GET parameters instruct FileBot Node to run filebot -script dev:amc instead of filebot -script fn:amc. That's not default, so you must have changed it explicitly, and then forgot about it. It happens to the best of us. :P

EDIT:

If you're using the FileBot Node HTTP API without the FileBot Node WebUI then you might end up using dev:amc accidentally by forgetting to set the channel=fn parameter, which would otherwise always be set if you were using the FileBot Node WebUI:
https://github.com/filebot/filebot-node ... app.js#L96
frankw

Post by frankw »

rednoah wrote: 13 Mar 2020, 06:46 If you're using the FileBot Node HTTP API without the FileBot Node WebUI then you might end up using dev:amc accidentally by forgetting to set the channel=fn parameter, which would otherwise always be set if you were using the FileBot Node WebUI:
https://github.com/filebot/filebot-node ... app.js#L96
Thanks, that was the issue as I was calling the API directly using a Python script triggered by Transmission. Adding the parameter you suggested did indeed resolve the issue :D