[docker] Filebot Not Found (NZBGet PP Script)

Support for Ubuntu and other Desktop Linux distributions
sempermma

[docker] Filebot Not Found (NZBGet PP Script)

Post by sempermma »

I'm pretty sure that I've Googled and read just about every post about Filebot and NZBGet and Filebot Not Found ... and still can't get the script to work.

Environment

I'm docker based => more specifically, I'm running PlexGuide in a docker environment. Below are is the output of the associated command.

filebot -script fn:sysinfo

Code: Select all

FileBot 4.9.2 (r7386)
JNA Native: 6.1.0
MediaInfo: 19.09
7-Zip-JBinding: 9.20
Chromaprint: 1.2.0
Extended Attributes: OK
Unicode Filesystem: OK
Script Bundle: 2020-04-16 (r632)
Groovy: 3.0.2
JRE: OpenJDK Runtime Environment 14.0.1
JVM: 64-bit OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM
CPU/MEM: 8 Core / 8 GB Max Memory / 42 MB Used Memory
HW: Linux iwamax 4.15.0-1060-gcp #64-Ubuntu SMP Thu Mar 26 03:21:15 UTC 2020 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
STORAGE: ext4 [/] @ 208 GB | ext4 [/mnt] @ 1.1 TB | fuse.rclone [/mnt/gdrive] @ 1,125 TB | fuse.rclone [/mnt/tdrive] @ 1,125 TB | fuse.rclone [/mnt/gcrypt] @ 1,125 TB | fuse.rclone [/mnt/tcrypt] @ 1,125 TB | fuse.mergerfs [/mnt/unionfs] @ 4,504 TB
DATA: /home/sempermma/filebot-portable/data/sempermma
Package: TAR
License: FileBot License PX11672822 (Valid-Until: 2070-02-08)
ls -l /usr/local/bin/filebot

lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 43 Apr 20 12:54 /usr/local/bin/filebot -> /home/sempermma/filebot-portable/filebot.sh
/usr/local/bin/filebot -version

FileBot 4.9.2 (r7386) / OpenJDK Runtime Environment 14.0.1 / Linux 4.15.0-1060-gcp (amd64)
ls -l `which java`

lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 52 Apr 17 21:35 /usr/local/bin/java -> /home/sempermma/filebot-portable/jdk-14.0.1/bin/java
Script

#!/bin/sh -xu
###########################################
### NZBGET POST-PROCESSING SCRIPT       ###

### NZBGET POST-PROCESSING SCRIPT       ###
###########################################
# Input Parameters
ARG_PATH="$NZBPP_DIRECTORY"
ARG_NAME="$NZBPP_NZBNAME"
ARG_LABEL="$NZBPP_CATEGORY"

# Configuration
CONFIG_OUTPUT="/mnt/unionfs/Plex"
FILEBOT="/home/sempermma/filebot-portable/filebot.sh"

$FILEBOT -script fn:amc --output "/mnt/move/Plex" --log-file /mnt/filebot/log/amc.log --action move --conflict override -non-strict --def subtitles=en "seriesFormat={plex.tail}" "movieFormat={plex}" clean=y excludeList=/mnt/filebot/log/amc-input.txt

# NZBGet Exit Codes
if [ $? = 0 ]; then
	exit 93 # SUCCESS
else
	exit 94 # FAILURE
fi
Error

This is the error that is kicked back by NZBGet. While my script asks for a log, it fails before it can output anything. If there's another place to look for additional info, I'm not sure where that would be.

nzbget-postprocess-movies: /mnt/scripts/nzbget-postprocess-movies.sh: line 16: /home/sempermma/filebot-portable/filebot.sh: not found
I've tried running versions of Filebot location – I.e.:

filebot -script fn:amc --output "/mnt/move/Plex" --log-file /mnt/filebot/log/amc.log --action move --conflict override -non-strict --def subtitles=en "seriesFormat={plex.tail}" "movieFormat={plex}" clean=y excludeList=/mnt/filebot/log/amc-input.txt

/usr/local/bin/filebot -script fn:amc --output "/mnt/move/Plex" --log-file /mnt/filebot/log/amc.log --action move --conflict override -non-strict --def subtitles=en "seriesFormat={plex.tail}" "movieFormat={plex}" clean=y excludeList=/mnt/filebot/log/amc-input.txt

/home/sempermma/filebot-portable/filebot.sh -script fn:amc --output "/mnt/move/Plex" --log-file /mnt/filebot/log/amc.log --action move --conflict override -non-strict --def subtitles=en "seriesFormat={plex.tail}" "movieFormat={plex}" clean=y excludeList=/mnt/filebot/log/amc-input.txt

FILEBOT="/home/sempermma/filebot-portable/filebot.sh"

$FILEBOT -script fn:amc --output "/mnt/move/Plex" --log-file /mnt/filebot/log/amc.log --action move --conflict override -non-strict --def subtitles=en "seriesFormat={plex.tail}" "movieFormat={plex}" clean=y excludeList=/mnt/filebot/log/amc-input.txt
All results with the same not found response.

I've installed and uninstalled several times with the same results. I've used Snap and I followed these directions for the current install.

I'm at a loss. Just looking to have my content PP without having to manually execute. By the way, the command line works perfectly with zero issues.

Thoughts? Any help would be great.

Thank you!
rednoah
The Source

Re: Filebot Not Found (NZBGet PP Script)

Post by rednoah »

sempermma wrote: 20 Apr 2020, 08:09 I'm docker based => more specifically, I'm running PlexGuide in a docker environment. Below are is the output of the associated command.
Are you sure that filebot is installed within the docker container that is trying to call filebot, and not just on the host?
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
sempermma

Re: [docker] Filebot Not Found (NZBGet PP Script)

Post by sempermma »

You are 100% correct. Could you point me to some guidance on how to install Filebot within the NZBGet docker? I'd appreciate any guidance as this is kicking my butt.

Thank you!
rednoah
The Source

Re: [docker] Filebot Not Found (NZBGet PP Script)

Post by rednoah »

It's complicated. docker (or any VM) by nature makes sure that you can only communicate between processes via network requests. If you're a docker expert, then you might be able to make your own docker, or use docker compose to combine existing container. It's not easy either way.

:idea: My recommendation would be leaving your container unchanged, and then having another container with filebot node configured with a prepared task, that can then be called from anywhere on the network via a curl call.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.