Continue to process rest of the files to output directory

Support for Ubuntu and other Desktop Linux distributions
aaseef021

Continue to process rest of the files to output directory

Post by aaseef021 »

Hi I am having an issue where if I have multiple files.

If couple of files fail to process because it already exist, but than when it comes to a file that does not exist, it does not copy rename and copy that file to the output directory because the error had occurred for other previous files.\

My script I run, let me know if there is adjust I can make to improve this

filebot -script fn:amc --output "/data/Videos" --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --log all --log-file /data/filebot/log/filebot_amc.log --def clean=y artwork=y excludeList=amc.txt "/data/Torrents/Completed"

Not sure if that makes sense. For example below

TV Show 1- already exist in output
TV Show 2- already exist in output
TV Show 3- already exist in output
TV Show 4- does not exist in output

Scrip runs, identify the files that already exist and does not copy, so that is good, but when it gets to TV show 4 that does not exist, it extracts content but never renames and moves the file to output.

What I did for troubleshooting is, I remove all the files from my input directory and just kept TV show 4, when just that file exist in the input folder it works fine, so that is why I am thinking it is when it identifies X amount of fails it will stop processing.
rednoah
The Source

Re: Continue to process rest of the files to output directory

Post by rednoah »

What exactly does the log say? Since you're using --conflict skip (default) as opposed to --conflict fail, we would not typically expect the behaviour you seem to be describing.

Unless you have binary duplicates with different file paths (thus not excluded via --def excludeList) in which case you may need to eliminate binary duplicate first in a pre-processing step:
viewtopic.php?p=23171#p23171

Alternatively, you could adjust your process, e.g. only processing recently modified input files:

Code: Select all

--file-filter "age < 1"
:idea: This snippet assumes that Last-Modified is set when the files was moved to the input folder, and assumes that the amc script is executed once very 24 hours, implying that files older than 1 day have already been processed in the previous run.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.