How do I handle Featurettes with the amc script?

Support for Ubuntu and other Desktop Linux distributions
aniel3000

How do I handle Featurettes with the amc script?

Post by aniel3000 »

the issue:
because some release groups include a "Featurettes" inside their releases and because last time i check radarr/sonarr doesn't handle this scenario i have the need to be able and use filebot to help me with this problem.

what i have tried so far/my environment:
am using docker/linux ubuntu 18 and i have tried two filebot docker version but with no luck to archive my desire outcome

desire solution/outcome:
i need a way to make filebot work for my needs (automation) where, radarr/sonarr will send download to torrent/usenet client then when the download client move the finish download to the "complete folder" filebot should rename movie file according to my needs/parameters following by moving that file and anything inside such as the "Featurettes" folder (ideally untouched) and move them to my desired location.

screenshots of the dockers i have tried getting going:

thank you in advance.
rednoah
The Source

Re: help with filebot/automation

Post by rednoah »

:?: What does the log say when filebot is called on an input folder that includes a Featurettes folder?

:!: Note that your screenshot shows configurations for two different filebot containers that use different environment variables, maintained by different developers, possibly running different versions of FileBot, so that's not ideal for testing and prototyping and just adds unnecessary room for error and confusion.

:arrow: For the sake of prototyping, you'll want to focus on a simple reproducible filebot call that you can repeat rapidly on a set of sample files until it works the way you want, before you do anything else:

Code: Select all

docker run --rm -it -v $PWD:/volume1 -v data:/data rednoah/filebot -script fn:sysinfo

e.g. test case / file structure:

$ tree input
input
└── Avatar
    ├── Avatar.2009.mp4
    └── Featurettes
        └── Featurette_Sample.mkv

2 directories, 2 files

e.g. test run / filebot call:

$ filebot -script fn:amc input --output output --action duplicate -non-strict --def ut_label=movie --apply import
Ignore video extra: input/Avatar/Featurettes/Featurette_Sample.mkv
Input: input/Avatar/Avatar.2009.mp4
Process as Movie [movie]
Group: {Movie=true} => [Avatar.2009.mp4]
Rename movies using [TheMovieDB]
Auto-detect movie from context [input/Avatar/Avatar.2009.mp4]
[DUPLICATE] from [input/Avatar/Avatar.2009.mp4] to [output/Movies/Avatar (2009)/Avatar (2009).mp4]
[IMPORT] Import Featurette_Sample.mkv (output/Movies/Avatar (2009)/Featurettes/Featurette_Sample.mkv)
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
aniel3000

Re: How do I handle Featurettes with the amc script?

Post by aniel3000 »

i never said i was playing with both at the same time.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

In any case, --apply import should do what you want, at least with FileBot 4.9.5 or higher, assuming that your use case is similar to the test case above.
aniel3000

Post by aniel3000 »

am getting this error

Setting up watches.
Watches established.
Waiting 10 seconds for changes to settle down...
Run script [fn:amc] at [Sun Mar 20 05:36:08 EDT 2022]
Parameter: excludeList = .excludes
Parameter: unsorted = y
Parameter: music = y
Parameter: artwork = y
Parameter: ut_label = movie
Argument[0]: /completed
Use excludes: /plex media/.excludes
Skip small video file: /completed/Free Guy (2021) (1080p BluRay x265 HEVC 10bit AAC 7.1 Tigole)/Featurettes/Gag Reel.mkv [29 MB]
Skip short video: /completed/Free Guy (2021) (1080p BluRay x265 HEVC 10bit AAC 7.1 Tigole)/Featurettes/Creating Molotov Girl.mkv [PT7M6.323S]
Skip short video: /completed/Free Guy (2021) (1080p BluRay x265 HEVC 10bit AAC 7.1 Tigole)/Featurettes/It's Taika's World.mkv [PT8M34.216S]
Ignore video extra: /completed/Free Guy (2021) (1080p BluRay x265 HEVC 10bit AAC 7.1 Tigole)/Featurettes/Deleted and Extended Scenes.mkv
Skip short video: /completed/Free Guy (2021) (1080p BluRay x265 HEVC 10bit AAC 7.1 Tigole)/Featurettes/Trailers.mkv [PT8M5.374S]
Input: /completed/Free Guy (2021) (1080p BluRay x265 HEVC 10bit AAC 7.1 Tigole)/Featurettes/Dude vs Guy.mkv
Input: /completed/Free Guy (2021) (1080p BluRay x265 HEVC 10bit AAC 7.1 Tigole)/Featurettes/Welcome to Free City.mkv
Input: /completed/Free Guy (2021) (1080p BluRay x265 HEVC 10bit AAC 7.1 Tigole)/Free Guy (2021) (1080p BluRay x265 10bit Tigole).mkv
Process as Movie [movie]
Group: {Movie=true} => [Dude vs Guy.mkv, Welcome to Free City.mkv, Free Guy (2021) (1080p BluRay x265 10bit Tigole).mkv]
Invalid --apply post-processing action: [import, movieFormat=Movies/english/1080p,720p,etc., (mix)/{n}, ({y})/{n}, ({y}), ({vf}, {vs}, {vc}, {video[0].Format}, {bitdepth}bit, {ac}, {channels}, {group}), seriesFormat=TV, Shows/english/1080p,720p,etc., (mix)/{n}, ({y})/Season, {s}/{n}, ({y}), -, {s00e00}, -, {t}, ({vf}, {vs}, {vc}, {video[0].Format}, {bitdepth}bit, {ac}, {channels}, {group}), animeFormat={plex}, musicFormat={plex}]: movieFormat=Movies/english/1080p,720p,etc. not in [artwork, cover, nfo, url, metadata, import, srt, subtitles, finder, tags, date, touch, reveal, prune, clean, refresh]
Failure (×_×)⌒☆
aniel3000

Post by aniel3000 »

the container code is looking like this

filebot-watcher:
    container_name: filebot-watcher
    image: rednoah/filebot:watcher
    restart: unless-stopped
    environment:
      - PUID=$PUID
      - PGID=$PGID
      - TZ=$TIME_ZONE
      - SETTLE_DOWN_TIME=10
      - INPUT_STABLE_TIME=1 
    volumes:
      - $PERSIST/filebot-watcher:/data
      - $completed:/completed
      - "$media/merged/media:/plex media"
    command: /completed --output "/plex media" -script fn:amc --action move --conflict auto -no-xattr -non-strict --encoding utf8 --apply import movieFormat="Movies/english/1080p,720p,etc. (mix)/{n} ({y})/{n} ({y}) ({vf} {vs} {vc} {video[0].Format} {bitdepth}bit {ac} {channels} {group})" seriesFormat="TV Shows/english/1080p,720p,etc. (mix)/{n} ({y})/Season {s}/{n} ({y}) - {s00e00} - {t} ({vf} {vs} {vc} {video[0].Format} {bitdepth}bit {ac} {channels} {group})" animeFormat="{plex}" musicFormat="{plex}" 
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Your filebot command is wrong. You'll want to prototype and test your filebot call on the command-line (via .sh script) first, before integrating with 3rd party tools.

GOOD:

... --apply import --def movieFormat=...

BAD:

... --apply import movieFormat=...
:idea: --def name=value script parameters must follow --def x=1 --def y=2 or --def x=1 y=2 syntax.