Sorting Issue with Bleach

Support for Ubuntu and other Desktop Linux distributions
MasterCATZ

Sorting Issue with Bleach

Post by MasterCATZ »

as Bleach Sennen Kessen Hen / Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War resumed after being in limbo for the last decade
I decided to refresh my Media from the 480p to BD

I was happy to see filebot instantly picked up the Blood-war files as S17E* , how ever when I went to import all the updated bleach files it went haywire

I was wondering if its from the 0's in front of the numbers that caused it

MasterCATZ

Re: Sorting Issue with Bleach

Post by MasterCATZ »

sadly that also did not seem to be the case
any ideas what I can do to get filebot to sort the seasons out from the ep# ? or will I have to convert these all into seasons manually ?

what got me was blood wars picked up just fine as either
Bleach- Sennen Kessen-hen - 01 > Bleach - S17E01 - The Blood Warfare [2022-10-11]
Bleach - S17E01 > Bleach - S17E01 - The Blood Warfare [2022-10-11]

rednoah
The Source

Re: Sorting Issue with Bleach

Post by rednoah »

:?: Which database are you using? Does your chosen database have absolute numbers for the episodes you're processing? (EDIT: nevermind, you are probably using TheTVDB which should work if FileBot is configured for the use case at hand)

:?: Can you paste file paths as text so we can try to reproduce the issue? (EDIT: nevermind, Bleach - 301.mp4 can be used to reproduce the issue when using TheTVDB / Airdate SxE Order)

:arrow: Please read [Anime] Convert Absolute to SxE numbers for advice on dealing with this kind of use case.

EDIT:

The Presets Example #1 should work for your use case:
rednoah wrote: 03 Dec 2015, 17:36 Match files with TheTVDB using Absolute Episode Order and organize them according to the Plex naming scheme using Airdate Episode Order:

Code: Select all

{ home }/Media/{ order.airdate.plex }

:idea: I'm using Bleach - S14E36 - Ichigo Loses His Fighting Spirit! Gin's Expectation as test case:

Code: Select all

Bleach - 301.mp4
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.