Filebot apt repository is no longer signed

Support for Ubuntu and other Desktop Linux distributions
dburr

Filebot apt repository is no longer signed

Post by dburr »

Tried updating one of my linux machines today, however I am getting this error message

Code: Select all

E: The repository 'https://get.filebot.net/deb universal Release' is no longer signed.
N: Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is therefore disabled by default.
N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details.
I tried re-running the deb repository setup steps as outlined in this forum thread (viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6028) and can confirm that the filebot.gpg key file is in my /usr/share/keyrings directory.

This is blocking my apt update. I had to temporarily disable the filebot repository in /etc/apt/sources.list.d in order to get my update to proceed normally.
rednoah
The Source

Re: Filebot apt repository is no longer signed

Post by rednoah »

The deb repository should work again. Please double-check. The gpg tool was not configured correctly, and prm tool returns successfully despite some errors. Thanks for reporting the issue.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
dburr

Re: Filebot apt repository is no longer signed

Post by dburr »

rednoah wrote: 19 Feb 2023, 04:05 The deb repository should work again. Please double-check. The gpg tool was not configured correctly, and prm tool returns successfully despite some errors. Thanks for reporting the issue.
Yup, works perfectly now. Thanks!