Weird problem moving files, no clear error.

Support for Ubuntu and other Desktop Linux distributions
harry

Weird problem moving files, no clear error.

Post by harry »

Having some problem getting files moved after they are downloaded. There was some errors at first after installing, but after installing some dependencys the errors seem to be all gone. But i still can't get it to work.

I run AMC with this post process script

Code: Select all

#!/bin/bash
filebot -script fn:amc --output "/media/storage" --log-file "/home/harry/.amc.log" --action duplicate --conflict override -non-strict --def music=y artwork=y --def movieFormat="Movies/{n.ascii()} ({y})/{n.ascii()} ({y}){' CD'+pi}{'.'+lang}" seriesFormat="TV Shows/{n.ascii()}/{episode.special ? 'Special' : 'Season '+s.pad(2)}/{n.ascii()} - {episode.special ? 'S00E'+special.pad(2) : s00e00} - {t.ascii().replaceAll(/[`´‘’ʻ]/, /'/).replaceAll(/[!?.]+$/).replacePart(', Part $1')}{'.'+lang}" animeFormat="Anime/{primaryTitle.ascii()}/{primaryTitle.ascii()} - {sxe.ascii()} - {t.ascii().replaceAll(/[!?.]+$/).replaceAll(/[`´‘’ʻ]/, /'/).replacePart(', Part $1')}" musicFormat="Music/{n.ascii()}/{album.ascii()+'/'}{pi.pad(2)+'. '}{artist.ascii()} - {t.ascii()}" "ut_dir=$TR_TORRENT_DIR/$TR_TORRENT_NAME" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=$TR_TORRENT_NAME"
Had filebot running fine some months ago on another computer, but after it caught fire a couple of times i replced it.
Previously I was running an Ubuntu setup, but now its running Debian.

Run script [fn:amc] at [Tue Feb 07 16:05:10 CET 2017]
Parameter: music = y
Parameter: artwork = y
Parameter: movieFormat = Movies/{n.ascii()} ({y})/{n.ascii()} ({y}){' CD'+pi}{'.'+lang}
Parameter: seriesFormat = TV Shows/{n.ascii()}/{episode.special ? 'Special' : 'Season '+s.pad(2)}/{n.ascii()} - {episode.special ? 'S00E'+special.pad(2) : s00e00} - {t.ascii().replaceAll(/[´‘’ʻ]/, /'/).replacePart(', Part ')}
Parameter: musicFormat = Music/{n.ascii()}/{album.ascii()+'/'}{pi.pad(2)+'. '}{artist.ascii()} - {t.ascii()}
Parameter: ut_dir = /home/harry/transmission//The.Big.Bang.Theory.S10E14.1080p.HEVC.x265-MeGusta
Parameter: ut_kind = multi
Parameter: ut_title = The.Big.Bang.Theory.S10E14.1080p.HEVC.x265-MeGusta
Input: /home/harry/transmission/The.Big.Bang.Theory.S10E14.1080p.HEVC.x265-MeGusta/The.Big.Bang.Theory.S10E14.1080p.HEVC.x265-MeGusta.mkv
Group: [tvs:the big bang theory] => [The.Big.Bang.Theory.S10E14.1080p.HEVC.x265-MeGusta.mkv]
Rename episodes using [TheTVDB]
Auto-detected query: [The Big Bang Theory]
Fetching episode data for [The Big Bang Theory]
[DUPLICATE] Rename [/home/harry/transmission/The.Big.Bang.Theory.S10E14.1080p.HEVC.x265-MeGusta/The.Big.Bang.Theory.S10E14.1080p.HEVC.x265-MeGusta.mkv] to [/media/storage/TV Shows/The Big Bang Theory/Season 10/The Big Bang Theory - S10E14 - The Emotion Detection Automation.mkv]
[DUPLICATE] Failed to rename [/home/harry/transmission/The.Big.Bang.Theory.S10E14.1080p.HEVC.x265-MeGusta/The.Big.Bang.Theory.S10E14.1080p.HEVC.x265-MeGusta.mkv]
Processed 0 files
Other than it says DUPLICATE, i can't see that anything goes wrong.
But it still says 'Processed 0 files', and belive it or not, 0 files seem to have been processed :P

Output from filebot -script fn:sysinfo

harry@Loki:~$ sudo -u debian-transmission filebot -script fn:sysinfo
FileBot 4.7.7 (r4678)
JNA Native: 4.0.1
MediaInfo: 0.7.88
7-Zip-JBinding: 9.20
Chromaprint: 1.1.0
Extended Attributes: OK
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: /gvfs is not a valid directory
GVFS: OK
Script Bundle: 2017-01-05 (r470)
Groovy: 2.4.7
JRE: OpenJDK Runtime Environment 1.8.0_121
JVM: 64-bit OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM
CPU/MEM: 2 Core / 3 GB Max Memory / 16 MB Used Memory
Package: DEB
Data: /var/lib/transmission-daemon/.filebot
uname: Linux Loki 4.9.0-0.bpo.1-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.9.2-2~bpo8+1 (2017-01-26) x86_64 GNU/Linux
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
The only thing i can see here is the part about java.lang.IllegalArgumentException, but after what i have read it should not matter.
rednoah
The Source

Re: Weird problem moving files, no clear error.

Post by rednoah »

Log says that something went wrong:

[DUPLICATE] Failed to rename ...
Are you trying to COPY or HARDLINK?

Are you running this command yourself? Are you redirecting standard output and error output? I feel like the error message is missing from the log.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
harry

Post by harry »

Copy. The script is runned by transmission on torrent finish.
There is no differentiating on log files, to the best of my knowlege. There was errors there before i fixed some permissions and other small stuff.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Have you tried a simple example to narrow down the problem? It's usually a permission problem.

touch Alias.1x01.mp4
filebot -rename Alias.1x01.mp4 --action copy --output /path/to/output
harry

Post by harry »

Fuck it, you are right.. For some strange reason this fixed it: "sudo chown -R debian-transmission /media/storage/TV\ Shows/"
The reason thats strange is because debian-transmission already was the owner for everything. But when migrating OS, maybe just tripple check permissions...

Thank you by the way, feeling like an idiot here :P
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

A wise Linux guru once said: "It's always permission issues." :lol: