Trouble accessing /mnt snap

Support for Ubuntu and other Desktop Linux distributions
skinsvpn

Trouble accessing /mnt snap

Post by skinsvpn »

With the upgrade to Ubuntu 18 I installed Filebot using

Code: Select all

snap install filebot --devmode 
and now can't seem to get it working again.

Here is my version:

FileBot 4.7.9 (r4986) / OpenJDK Runtime Environment 1.8.0_121 / Linux 4.15.0-20-generic (amd64)
Here is my example call:

sudo filebot -script fn:amc --output /mnt/snapraid/media/ --log-file amc.log --action move --conflict override -non-strict --db TheMovieDB --def minFileSize=0 "movieFormat=movies/{n.replaceFirst(/^(?i)(The|A|An)\s(.+)/, /\$2, \$1/).ascii()} ({y})/{n.replaceFirst(/^(?i)(The|A|An)\s(.+)/, /\$2, \$1/).ascii()} ({y}) {\"[\"+fn.matchAll(/despecialized|extended|uncensored|remastered|unrated|uncut|directors.cut|special.edition/)*.upperInitial()*.lowerTrail().sort().join(\", \")+\"]\"} {\"[\$vf \$vc \$ac \$af]\"}{\".\"+lang}" /mnt/snapraid/tmp/Black.Panther.2018.1080p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS
And here is the output:

Locking /root/snap/filebot/9/data/logs/amc.log
Illegal Argument: java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: /mnt/snapraid/tmp/Black.Panther.2018.1080p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS (/mnt/snapraid/tmp/Black.Panther.2018.1080p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS)
Run script [fn:amc] at [Fri May 04 14:24:31 UTC 2018]
Parameter: minFileSize = 0
Parameter: movieFormat = movies/{n.replaceFirst(/^(?i)(The|A|An)\s(.+)/, /$2, $1/).ascii()} ({y})/{n.replaceFirst(/^(?i)(The|A|An)\s(.+)/, /$2, $1/).ascii()} ({y}) {"["+fn.matchAll(/despecialized|extended|uncensored|remastered|unrated|uncut|directors.cut|special.edition/)*.upperInitial()*.lowerTrail().sort().join(", ")+"]"} {"[$vf $vc $ac $af]"}{"."+lang}
Argument[0]: File does not exist: /mnt/snapraid/tmp/Black.Panther.2018.1080p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS

Illegal usage: output folder must exist and must be a directory: /mnt/snapraid/media
Failure (°_°)
Input directory listing:

drwxrwxrwx  5 skinsvpn skinsvpn  12288 May  4 13:20 Black.Panther.2018.1080p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS/
Output directory listing:

drwxrwxr-x  9 skinsvpn skinsvpn  4096 Jan 17 23:36  media/
I've also ran this just in case:

sudo snap connect filebot:removable-media
Neither the input file nor the output directory seem to be detected. Am I doing something wrong here?

I can get everything to work if I move the file to my home dir and set the output to the home dir.

Edit: output of snap list:

20:27:39[skinsvpn@server]/mnt$ snap list
Name     Version    Rev   Tracking  Developer    Notes
core     16-2.32.6  4571  stable    canonical    core
filebot  4.7.9      9     stable    pointplanck  devmode
rednoah
The Source

Re: Trouble accessing /mnt snap

Post by rednoah »

Not sure. Seems like sandboxing is preventing you from accessing /mnt though I had assumed that --devmode would disable sandboxing.

Please report the issue to the SNAP developers and ask them for advice for a workaround.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.