Appears On Screen Errors Do Not Fit My Screen

Support for macOS users
vncin8r

Appears On Screen Errors Do Not Fit My Screen

Post by vncin8r »

Hello,

I just purchased and installed FileBot. Love the concept! Unfortunately, I cannot seem to get all of the files (in different folders) on my NAS to rename without errors. When I click the rename button after syncing the metadata with the files, what appears to be an error is along the top of my screen and I cannot tell if it succeeded or failed. I've looked in the folders and do not see the new filename, so I assume it failed. I don't understand how to include / attach the screen capture I have or else I would include it.

Thank you!
---Vince
rednoah
The Source

Re: Appears On Screen Errors Do Not Fit My Screen

Post by rednoah »

You may upload screenshots here:
https://snag.gy/

You will find more information about all errors in the log:

Code: Select all

/Users/<USERNAME>/Library/Containers/net.filebot.FileBot/Data/Library/Application Support/User Data/error.log
PS: It's highly recommended that you move files to a new location in reasonably small batches so you can easily narrow down the issue if something is not working. It'll also help with double-checking the matches before rename.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
vncin8r

Re: Appears On Screen Errors Do Not Fit My Screen

Post by vncin8r »

Fortunately, I created a brand new folder for FileBot renames and moved all of my files over there. I executed FileBot without issue. Thank you for your quick reply and the application is fantastic!