[Portable] Drag and drop not working

Support for macOS users
RafaelSantos

[Portable] Drag and drop not working

Post by RafaelSantos »

Hi,

Dragging and dropping of folders for renaming into filebot hasn't worked for some versions for me. I've tried 4.7.2 and 4.7.5.
Folders are simply not loaded into the rename pane.

Here's my install info:

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:sysinfo
-bash: filebot: command not found
rafael@Rafaels-MacBook-Pro-15:~/Downloads$ cd
rafael@Rafaels-MacBook-Pro-15:~$ cd bin/FBot
rafael@Rafaels-MacBook-Pro-15:~/bin/FBot$ ./filebot.sh  -script fn:sysinfo
FileBot 4.7.5 (r4600)
JNA Native: 4.0.1
MediaInfo: net.filebot.mediainfo.MediaInfoException: Unable to load x86_64 (64-bit) native library libmediainfo.dylib: Unable to load library 'mediainfo': Native library (darwin/libmediainfo.dylib) not found in resource path ([file:/Users/rafael/bin/FBot/FileBot.jar])
Apache Commons VFS: [zip, rar]
Chromaprint: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "fpcalc": error=2, No such file or directory
Extended Attributes: OK
GVFS: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Unable to load library 'gio-2.0': Native library (darwin/libgio-2.0.dylib) not found in resource path ([file:/Users/rafael/bin/FBot/FileBot.jar])
Script Bundle: 2016-11-26 (r465)
Groovy: 2.4.7
JRE: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.8.0_112
JVM: 64-bit Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
CPU/MEM: 8 Core / 3 GB Max Memory / 26 MB Used Memory
Package: PORTABLE
Data: /Users/rafael/bin/FBot/data/rafael
uname: Darwin Rafaels-MacBook-Pro-15.local 16.1.0 Darwin Kernel Version 16.1.0: Thu Oct 13 21:26:57 PDT 2016; root:xnu-3789.21.3~60/RELEASE_X86_64 x86_64
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
Since I run filebot.sh from the console, when I try to drag and drop I get the message:

source
java.lang.NullPointerException: source
	at net.filebot.ui.transfer.FileTransferable.getFilesFromTransferable(FileTransferable.java:98)
	at net.filebot.ui.transfer.FileTransferablePolicy.accept(FileTransferablePolicy.java:17)
	at net.filebot.ui.transfer.TransferablePolicy.canImport(TransferablePolicy.java:24)
	at net.filebot.ui.transfer.DefaultTransferHandler.canImport(DefaultTransferHandler.java:40)

I've tried with folders both from the local disk and from an external USB drive, with the same results. Also tried with individual files. Please advise.

thanks
Rafael
rednoah
The Source

Re: Drag and drop not working (since at least 4.7.?)

Post by rednoah »

If you're using the GUI, then you probably wanna get it from the Mac App Store. filebot.sh is a generic Unix command-line tool so Mac desktop integration is wonky at best and non-existent at worst.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
RafaelSantos

Re: [Portable] Drag and drop not working

Post by RafaelSantos »

I will give it a try. For the record, using an older version of Java seems to work:

/Library//Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_65.jdk/Contents/Home/bin/java -jar FileBot.jar