Missing Season

Support for Synology NAS, QNAP NAS and other Embedded Linux systems
kaileu

Missing Season

Post by kaileu »

Hi i have a problem with the naming Scheme.
{s} is empty all the time and i don't think that is the correct behaviour.

here Staffel instead of Staffel 1
example:

Code: Select all

filebot -rename  "atax-miraculous.-.geschichten.von.ladybug.und.cat.noir.s01e26-1080p.mkv" --db TheTVDB --lang de --order Absolute --format "/volume1/test/test2/{n}/Staffel {s}/{n}.{order.airdate.s00e00}.{t}" -non-strict --action test
the output is

/test/test2/Miraculous – Geschichten von Ladybug und Cat Noir/Staffel/Miraculous – Geschichten von Ladybug und Cat Noir.S01E26.Volpina.mkv
the expected output is

/test/test2/Miraculous – Geschichten von Ladybug und Cat Noir/Staffel 1/Miraculous – Geschichten von Ladybug und Cat Noir.S01E26.Volpina.mkv
Can anyone tell me if i missunterstood something or if its a bug ?
rednoah
The Source

Re: Missing Season

Post by rednoah »

If you use --order Absolute then s will indeed always be null. The normal SxE numbering you're looking for is --order Airdate and since that's default you can just omit --order altogether.

Try this:

$ filebot -rename *.mkv --db TheTVDB --lang German --output /path/to/output --format "{n}/Staffel {s}/{n}.{s00e00}.{t}" -non-strict --action TEST --log INFO
[TEST] from [atax-miraculous.-.geschichten.von.ladybug.und.cat.noir.s01e26-1080p.mkv] to [Miraculous – Geschichten von Ladybug und Cat Noir/Staffel 1/Miraculous – Geschichten von Ladybug und Cat Noir.S01E26.Volpina.mkv]
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
kaileu

Re: Missing Season

Post by kaileu »

thanks that explained my mistake.